Reo Mail

Congrats. Most welcome to Reoville @Justin Pattrick . Enjoy and do tell us about it. And shout if you have any questions. A pleasure to award your official Reonaut badge:
ZtRsnxF.jpg

Congrats. Most welcome to Reoville @Justin Pattrick . Enjoy and do tell us about it. And shout if you have any questions. A pleasure to award your official Reonaut badge:
ZtRsnxF.jpg

Thanks@Andre, love the badge!

I am really enjoying the reo, I just find myself battling with such a tight pull, usually vape on the plume veil, and Atlantis so I find the draw on the reo super tight.

Flavour is amazing though.

I am really enjoying the reo, I just find myself battling with such a tight pull, usually vape on the plume veil, and Atlantis so I find the draw on the reo super tight.

Welcome and congrats. Yes, the RM2 does have a very tight draw, sometimes I use it when I want to contain the clouds :) but mostly I use the Stillare

Many open up the air hole on the RM2. If you do, just go gradually - easy to make bigger, but going smaller is a problem. Otherwise consider the Odin from VapeClub - @JakesSA mods them to bf for free for us bottom feeders. Reserve one here - think he is in the process of making a new batch bf. Here is a thread on the Odin: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-odin-thread.t4934/. Probably the most popular atomizer for the Reo nowadays.

Many open up the air hole on the RM2. If you do, just go gradually - easy to make bigger, but going smaller is a problem. Otherwise consider the Odin from VapeClub - @JakesSA mods them to bf for free for us bottom feeders. Reserve one here - think he is in the process of making a new batch bf. Here is a thread on the Odin: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-odin-thread.t4934/. Probably the most popular atomizer for the Reo nowadays.

Awesome, thank you, I will look into that

Congrats on the Reo @Justin Pattrick
Wish you well with it!

The RM2 has outstanding flavour for mouth to lung vaping with a tightish draw
There are other atomisers that can be converted into bottom feeding that several Reonauts use for excellent lung hitting with much more airflow.

My first Reo!!! Thanks @Marzuq I'll take good care of her.

Attachments

• 20150108_140856.jpg
    20150108_140856.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 20150108_141124.jpg
    20150108_141124.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20150108_144437.jpg
    20150108_144437.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 32
Congrats. That is a beautiful combination from a great Reonaut. Enjoy and do give us your impressions. Here is your badge making you officially a Reonaut!
ZtRsnxF.jpg
Thanks my very first impression is its alot smaller than i thought. Vapes great good flavor and vapour a couple of dry hits LOL just need to get used to sqwonking.

Thanks my very first impression is its alot smaller than i thought. Vapes great good flavor and vapour a couple of dry hits LOL just need to get used to sqwonking.
Yip, squonking takes some time to get used to.

Welcome to all the new Reonauts! Hope you guys enjoy it as I have been enjoying it!

So it's Friday night coil building night! FNCBN! ... OMG,right?

Gonna smack a duel coil in my Atomic! 0.6Ohm is the Mark. Will have pix this time!

Vape you later!:rock:

Some Reo mail for me :)

Me living in the States i must be prepared for anything, so i pinched the review budget a bit and bought some for-in-case spares for Alexandra

P1090307.JPG

Ah, no that you have it, you are never going to need it.....Murphy's Law.

Like cellphone insurance lol, I had 3 phones stolen in 2 years with no cover, and for the last 4 years nothing since I took out the insurance. Just can't win.

Okay, so this is not my best. Came to 0.5 ohm. Very hot vape. 28g. Ill have to rebuild tomorrow!

Attachments

• 20150109_223106.jpg
    20150109_223106.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 38
Hi @Jean

Do u wrap around a drill bit?

If so, before removing the coil from the bit (or whichever tool you use to wrap around) take a pliers and pull the tension out of the coil. This will straighten out them coils and make em all even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Reoville Im Back. running ..28ohm dual 24g coils in the atomic whooooooopuploadfromtaptalk1420851348993.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Hi @Jean

Do u wrap around a drill bit?

If so, before removing the coil from the bit (or whichever tool you use to wrap around) take a pliers and pull the tension out of the coil. This will straighten out them coils and make em all even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Riaz
Im using allen keys, sad to say. But I get what you mean. Its also easier with more wraps. But I will try again. Allot out of practice after my Trident died. My kayfun is still running a teisted coil witch are easy to wrap. Thanks fir the help.

Hello Reoville Im Back. running ..28ohm dual 24g coils in the atomic whooooooopView attachment 19056

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD
Awesome to have you back. Enjoy and do stay a little bit longer this time.
Welcome back @RIEFY, i think you should have time shares in Reoville by now, looking good bro, welcome back :)
He never stays long enough to accumulate shares:D.

Back