Russian help

I hope you get it right soon. Because it really has taken vaping to the next level for me!

I'm to scared to recoil the thing because it's working so well lol
I have yet to learn this lesson lol

Even if a cool works perfectly, the moment I see a new coil, I have to try it

There is just so much to experiment using the Russian/ kayfun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have yet to learn this lesson lol

Even if a cool works perfectly, the moment I see a new coil, I have to try it

There is just so much to experiment using the Russian/ kayfun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol...

For now I'm okay with just getting the basics right.

I'll get to the fancy stuff.

Last edited:
To get rid of leaking issues with that wicking method, hold the air holes closed with your finger, turn her upside down, then when the juice has all flowed down, take your finger off the airholes(both the air screw and air hole) and quickly spin her the correct way up. This sometimes gets the compression going better and stops the leaking. The same is true for some kayfuns with this wicking method.

Just a follow up.

I ripped the band-aid off and have rewickked it three times now. Left the coil. Just dry burn it when I clean it.

No dry hits, gurgling or leaking. This method really works for a noob like me. Just make sure you use a good amount of cotton so it doesnt move around. I don't know if it's because of the coil being surrounded, but I just works.

I moved the coil down as @Riaz said, and it works a dream.

Just a follow up.

I ripped the band-aid off and have rewickked it three times now. Left the coil. Just dry burn it when I clean it.

No dry hits, gurgling or leaking. This method really works for a noob like me. Just make sure you use a good amount of cotton so it doesnt move around. I don't know if it's because of the coil being surrounded, but I just works.

I moved the coil down as @Riaz said, and it works a dream.
lovely stuff man

So i got me a fogger v4, and the very first setup i build is a beast! Loving it great on flavour and good vapour, also airflow is better for me, anyway i PIF'ed the russian to my friend,maybe he has better luck

So i got me a fogger v4, and the very first setup i build is a beast! Loving it great on flavour and good vapour, also airflow is better for me, anyway i PIF'ed the russian to my friend,maybe he has better luck

Nice man, glad it worked out.
Those Foggers do look awesome.

Back