Scammer alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sent me this pic the other day

Attachments

• tmp_7641-IMG-20151020-WA0007-1414567948.jpg
    tmp_7641-IMG-20151020-WA0007-1414567948.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 295
Say this again..anybody buying from him and selling to him do so at your own peril
And he does use other aliases to

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I am personal friends with a large vendor and he has done this to them on no less than 8 occasions using different aliases

My advice to Vendors.
For all EFT payments make sure money clears in your account first..

Here is some of his juice, I asked him how the heck can one have so much gear and juice, now it makes sense

Attachments

• tmp_21149-IMG-20151020-WA0004-1414567948.jpg
    tmp_21149-IMG-20151020-WA0004-1414567948.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 287
Here is some of his juice, I asked him how the heck can one have so much gear and juice, now it makes sense
Doesnt wven look like he even vapes just amasses the gear and stuff to sell again. Heavy Robey.... Mustbbe from nairobi lol... Jokes aside he has a problem if he gets off easy he will do it again so please vendors step up your security so you do not get robbed by ass hats like this one

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I hope all the effected retailers get paid. I also hope this doesn't hurt other buyers who are legitimate payers

Last edited:
I would never expect something like this on this forum. Sad, this now causes problems for all users who bank with banks other than the vendors.

Has anyone actually opened a case against this guy? Clearly the activities are criminal, and clearly it will continue under different guises and aliases, unless... well..... he goes to jail.

That tool has obviously chosen his lifstyle path from a movie, Plastic 2014, a group of youngsters steal credit card info to fraudently buy stuff to resell.
However, they were geniuses compared to this tool.
Who the hell joins a forum to steal from their vendors and then try to sell the goods back to the forum members?
Not the sharpest pencil in the box.:banghead:

Wherever there is trust and money, there will be guys trying to take advantage.

The best part of this little story is still to be told..
He ordered from vendor, sent false proof of payment then next day had the balls to phone up said vendor and crap on him because courier hadn't delivered yet.

I would never expect something like this on this forum. Sad, this now causes problems for all users who bank with banks other than the vendors.
That's true. Perhaps vendors should get accounts with all the major banks. I have suppliers who do and that resolves the issue of waiting for your goods whilst funds clear. A good system also is how PayFast EFT works.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now, there isn't much that hasn't been said already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back