Settings for Pico Mod

Raikan007

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Hey guys, thought I would not litter the other thread I made and need attention for this :) Would get lost in the other New Vape Thread I made

So my baby just arrived, I am wanting to know what would be the best settings for it?

It has a Kanthal 0.3ohm (I assume Kanthal as its eleaf standard) in at the moment from retailer

I also have the 0.5ohm in the box.

Would settings change between these two? I am a noob for this new technology :)

I was informed that these were great coils to compliment my unit.

What settings would I use for these?

I am under the impression the settings is more just for the battery life? The higher the wattage the quicker I use up my battery? At the same time producing more heat to produce more vape? Or am I wrong?

thanks guys :)

CwU4KRnWQAAy2IL.jpg

I must admit, I adore my little Pico, but I also am having mixed issues with the coils, either they last a week or so and completely burn out but also if i try high temps than 32w then it immediately tastes like charcoal, yet supposedly they can take much more than the 75w output of the device?

Is it maybe better to try another brand like Vaporesso coils instead of the stock ones sold and packaged with the device?

I believe the device is perfectly capable of giving mean clouds with a very good amount of flavour, however i think the coil is the culprit rather than going off an buying a completely new expensive tank like everyone else in these forums seems to have decided on doing......?

Thoughts anyone?
I use the 0.6 Ccells in my Melo mini, or I run a Griffin 22 RTA on my Pico. Both work amazingly well.

The CCells last a long time though, I think I change them unnecessarily after 100mls or so. Can easily do more. Light colour menthols on CCells FTW

C
I must admit, I adore my little Pico, but I also am having mixed issues with the coils, either they last a week or so and completely burn out but also if i try high temps than 32w then it immediately tastes like charcoal, yet supposedly they can take much more than the 75w output of the device?

Is it maybe better to try another brand like Vaporesso coils instead of the stock ones sold and packaged with the device?

I believe the device is perfectly capable of giving mean clouds with a very good amount of flavour, however i think the coil is the culprit rather than going off an buying a completely new expensive tank like everyone else in these forums seems to have decided on doing......?

Thoughts anyone?
You please tell me what coil to use for the Melo 3 tank using the pico as I don't get alot of clouds when I smoke my pico

And
C

You please tell me what coil to use for the Melo 3 tank using the pico as I don't get alot of clouds when I smoke my pico
And what ur temp settings are cause I thought I needed to change that to get more clouds
Also I'm very new to vaping and the pico is my 1st vape I bought

Temp control has nothing to do with your clouds. If you're looking for massive clouds, the pico isn't for you. You could look for a 22m rebuildable tank for the pico or upgrade to a bigger setup
What set up would you suggest???

Back