Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

My Little Reo project was a success (referring more to the size of the Reo than the project :) ) I took photos of the whole process, but the quality and lighting was so bad that I'm not going to post them. :(
Here is one of the finish Reo with it's mate ( my previous project) and then one of the entire Reo family as they stand now.

View attachment 54651

View attachment 54652

Sorry about the quality, but my cell takes really bad pictures in low light.
The new Reo mini was polished to a mirror finish and is running a single coil RM3 at 1.0 Ohm. With all the holes and the size she is light as a feather.
Little Reo transformed. Awesome. :clap::clap::clap:

Quilted Maple 2015 Woodvil, Naval Brass Nuppin' and Syner.

qmwoody.jpg

Back in business. Latest edition to the REO Family

All cleaned,waxed,wicked,coiled and ready for action.

Attachments

• 20160611_123814_resized.jpg
    20160611_123814_resized.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Old picture of my Reo family less than 2 months after I started buying them August 2014. Should have recognized the writing on the wall that so many more of them were going to be joining the family.

Scoring the Woodvils then was the biggest challenge as they always sold out fast when Robert made them and an expensive one. So all but one of these was bought ysewd, the 5th from a pard in Hawaii that hadn't use it yet. Same with the OG VV Grand, expensive and impossible to find. The two Grands wearing SS Nuppin's were the first metal Reos bought new (TRA/Silver Vein). The Mini 2.1 on the right the first of all of them used that had turned almost black (a Copper Vein).

x9.jpg

In the interest of promoting Reos and the @Rob Fisher Rob's Rambling 100th video giveaway with lots of prizes. The grand Prize is a very special Soild Brass Reo Mini 1.0, Hornet, @hands custom DT, etc ...
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/robs-ramblings.t8589/page-51#post-393563

Subscribe to his YouTube channel to be eligible: https://www.youtube.com/RobFisherSA

I am lucky to have 2 of these little brass Reos, a TRB and the other has a Patina finish. They are my favorites of my Mini 1.0's, are the smallest and the heaviest Reo's ever made.

Attachments

• r26brickles.jpg
    r26brickles.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 37
My old school Grand, Jim Tom, with my newest acquisition, the No Fear Again 14mm RBA. So far, a flavor machine with a parallel 28ga Kanthal coil coming in at .9ohms.
20160711_180232.jpg

REO_Mail.jpg
Picked this up today to add to my *cough* collection:D:rolleyes:. Thanks @jtgrey . I love the Nuppin. From the attys that I have, the Nuppin and the Chalice 3 has to be my favourites......Bring me your Nuppins>:)
It`s now stripped and in the bath for a long soak and then on to the USC.

View attachment 60734
Picked this up today to add to my *cough* collection:D:rolleyes:. Thanks @jtgrey . I love the Nuppin. From the attys that I have, the Nuppin and the Chalice 3 has to be my favourites......Bring me your Nuppins>:)
It`s now stripped and in the bath for a long soak and then on to the USC.

Oh wow, @Blu_Marlin , she is beautiful!
Enjoy!

Thanks @Silver . She is a beaut and that picture does not do the door justice. I think it's a silver vein but not sure. I'll post a close up picture of the door when I get back from my travels.
Was painted silver and then covered with black crackle paint. :p:D

Ok so I bought the Dotmod friction fit driptip for the Nuppin and this is what it looks like
Nuppin_Dotmod.jpg

Fits nice and snug. If you are looking for a wide bore drip tip in a 510 configuration then this, I think, is it.

Nuppin_Dotmod2.jpg
You can see the coils, wick and how much you squonk with this drip tip:cool:. Unfortunately I dont think I will get to love this tip but I will give it a go. Theres just too much airflow for me:rolleyes:.

Back