Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

after a 2 week pause on vaping (actually contemplated quitting entirely) , happy to report that I am back in vaping Nirvana ,,,

nothing like a Sunday Sizzling Rib-Eye steak and an awesome vape ....

Welcome back. Rib-eye steaks are awesome...and Reos too!

a56e936f8f3a9d6a6bbc87a1dfda0a81.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Fabulous photo Rob

Stunning photo

Wow! Your woodie looks so big from this angle :eek:

I was pretty amped when I checked the pics from today... this pic was epic... done with an iPhone 6+. I think the people in the restaurant thought I had lost my mind because I went out into the sunshine and was taking pictures low down on the ground... ;-)

It gives me great pleasure *pees a little in his jocks*...

To announce Selene has found a new loving home. And I do mean LOVING!

Reo2.jpg

Thank you @zadiac for everything. I scored an awesome atty and repair kit too. And for taking such good care of her previously.

I was not prepared for how special they feel in the hand. Classy mod this. So well made. Even the way the button pushes down is a thing of beauty.

Lol... because I troll Reoville so often, I was up and running, squonking like a champ from the get go. I even remembered not too over-tighten the bottle.

Vive le' squonk

Last edited:
It gives me great pleasure *pee's a little in his jocks*...

To announce Salene has found a new loving home. And I do mean LOVING!

View attachment 30942

Thank you @zadiac for everything. I scored an awesome atty and repair kit too. And for taking such good care of her previously.

I was not prepared for how special they feel in the hand. Classy mod this. So well made. Even the way the button pushes down is a thing of beauty.

Lol... because I troll Reoville so often, I was up and running, squonking like a champ from the get go. I even remembered not too over-tighten the bottle.

Vive le' squonk
Congrats. Most welcome to Reoville. She looks in pristine condition. Let us know how you find the vape. Here is your official Reonaut badge:

ZtRsnxF.jpg

Thank you @Silver
And where's my manners, A massive thanks to @Andre for all the valuable info,
And of coarse the previously extremely generous offer ;)

It vapes like a dream. Of coarse you can get the same vapour from a different mod with the same atty. But like a good time piece, it just feels special doing it.

And squonking is such a pleasure - I haven't had a dry hit since vaping on her. I was getting to a point where dripping was becoming a pain in the ass, and the dry-hit is inevetable unless you keep the juice bottle in the other hand. But tanks just do not satisfy me like a RDA.

Holy moly just read that over tightening the bottle bit checked yup loosened a bit BF sooo much easier now and seems the draw is better as well thx Reoville learnt something

Thank you @Silver
And where's my manners, A massive thanks to @Andre for all the valuable info,
And of coarse the previously extremely generous offer ;)

It vapes like a dream. Of coarse you can get the same vapour from a different mod with the same atty. But like a good time piece, it just feels special doing it.

And squonking is such a pleasure - I haven't had a dry hit since vaping on her. I was getting to a point where dripping was becoming a pain in the ass, and the dry-hit is inevetable unless you keep the juice bottle in the other hand. But tanks just do not satisfy me like a RDA.
Yip, all about reliability and convenience with dripper quality vape. Thank you for the kind words.

I've been quiet here for a bit, but I have news.
My little workhorse went for some surgery (3mm shave to make it LP). Buddy on the forum hooked me up ( thanks you know who you are).

I redid the brushed finish but I think I need to sand it right down some of the pocket rash is a bit deep. Picked up the door from another helpfull formulite and a LP RM2 from yet another forum elf. This place rocks.
Next I need to build up some bf atty stock. Already have a derringer to line up on the drill press this weekend hopefully.

ff49c1f1cc9d343535f8dee98f47ddea.jpg

2f34afc93755ab7e48889dce3cf8ec80.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats and a warm welcome to Reoville @r0gue z0mbie! There isn't anything quite like your first REO and the discovery of what everyone one else in Reoville have been on about for so long... Simple, elegant and does a damn fine job as a dripper on steroids! :rock:

I've been quiet here for a bit, but I have news.
My little workhorse went for some surgery. Buddy on the forum hooked me up ( thanks you know who you are).

I redid the brushed finish but I think I need to sand it right down some of the pocket rash is a bit deep. Picked up the door from another helpfull formulite and a LP RM2 from yet another forum elf. This place rocks.
Next I need to build up some bf atty stock. Already have a derringer to line up on the drill press this weekend hopefully.

ff49c1f1cc9d343535f8dee98f47ddea.jpg

2f34afc93755ab7e48889dce3cf8ec80.jpg
Looks brand new to me. Well done.

Congratualtions @r0gue z0mbie ! I've had mine for about a month now and I am still in heaven. I don't think people realise just how small the Reo Grand actually is, compared to other devices. Oh, and so simple to use and maintain. It is almost like I have relaxed for the first time in my vaping journey - no mad search for better hardware and constant adjusting, fixing and fiddling. Every time I press the fire button I get the same, fantastic vape.
I am going on a business trip to China this month and where I used to carry bags of crap with me in case something goes wrong(the backup of the backup of the backup), I will now take only my Reo, wick, repair kit and juice.

Enjoy your Reo and I sincerely hope you get as much pleasure from your Reo as I get from mine.

Congratualtions @r0gue z0mbie ! I've had mine for about a month now and I am still in heaven. I don't think people realise just how small the Reo Grand actually is, compared to other devices. Oh, and so simple to use and maintain. It is almost like I have relaxed for the first time in my vaping journey - no mad search for better hardware and constant adjusting, fixing and fiddling. Every time I press the fire button I get the same, fantastic vape.
I am going on a business trip to China this month and where I used to carry bags of crap with me in case something goes wrong(the backup of the backup of the backup), I will now take only my Reo, wick, repair kit and juice.

Enjoy your Reo and I sincerely hope you get as much pleasure from your Reo as I get from mine.

I feel exactly the same. With my other mods, I was always trying to counter what could go wrong, and rightfully so since they are all stuffed. It was like when I was driving a lemon of a Renault Megane - always waiting for something to go wrong. It's a kak feeling.

The REO like you say, works every time, and you can see or tell why its working so effortlessly. I mean like the button - it works like an
accelerator, so no waiting for a click and seeing if it engaged or not. And then I have the repair kit, so I can see where all the parts go, and how I am going to get to it.

Fantastic device.

It's also a lot lighter than I thought it would be.

Fast becoming my favorite setup. Pitty the chalice is a clone but it tastes so good .

View attachment 31780

Totally agree, I have been vaping this exact setup since I got the chalice3.
I hate building on it though but once you've set your coil just right, its tough to put down.
My Atomic and RM2 just sit back and watch....judging me, in total disgust :giggle:

Fast becoming my favorite setup. Pitty the chalice is a clone but it tastes so good .

View attachment 31780

Totally agree, I have been vaping this exact setup since I got the chalice3.
I hate building on it though but once you've set your coil just right, its tough to put down.
My Atomic and RM2 just sit back and watch....judging me, in total disgust :giggle:
A wonderful little atomizer. On special now at Reosmods. Only $140. Group buy?

Back