Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

Alexandra sporting the new Chalice iii clone

IMG_0250.jpg

And? How is it made and how does it vape?
The threading on mine was little crunchy in the beginning but it settled nicely now. I had to move the air hole (easier than i thought) and like 99% of clone there was some machining grease. Build deck is slightly smaller than a RM2 and no post holes so building might be a PITA for some.
For me it is like the RM2 with no leaks and air flow control, real winner if you ask me ;)

Edit: Oh and some juice on the o-ring at the air flow control makes it spin a lot easier

Agreed! I would LOVE a gold Cyclone. BTW don't ever buy a Copper Cyclops.. it tarnishes in under 5 seconds... if you like a patenia then by all means... but if you are a magpie like me that wants it all shiny then don't get the copper one! :eek:
Thank you for the heads up on the Copper Cyclops @Rob Fisher. Oh BTW those Woodvils are beautiful. I was never partial to wood, I prefered metalwork to woodwork in school, but seeing all the Woodvils up close on EGIGSSA, the pictures on the REOSMODS website do not do them justice.

First day after few months that I have it and here is the derringer BF. Fantastic!

Andro.jpg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving these two setups

Reo grand + Odin
Reo mini + derringer

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434947475.877016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good. How are you finding the Velocity? Whilst I was mulling over it, got sold out.

Firstly, its super easy to build. I guess thats its main pro.
It does however make the Reo very top-heavy. It feels like its gonna topple over at any time. IMO, the flavour is not as good as the Odin or Cyclops, but I havent tried any intense builds on it as yet which I think is the main purpose of it. Let me try a few claptons and flat bastard coils on it and get back to you.

Firstly, its super easy to build. I guess thats its main pro.
It does however make the Reo very top-heavy. It feels like its gonna topple over at any time. IMO, the flavour is not as good as the Odin or Cyclops, but I havent tried any intense builds on it as yet which I think is the main purpose of it. Let me try a few claptons and flat bastard coils on it and get back to you.
Thanks. Yeah, now that you mention it - it is huge - even compared to the Odin in your picture. And the Odin is not the smallest as it is.

Really do not care for this thread, as I do not yet have one of these, but that is going to change next week. Maybe I will not have to convert the wife to vaping, she is probable going to kick me out when the Vape Mail starts arriving next week...!

Really do not care for this thread, as I do not yet have one of these, but that is going to change next week. Maybe I will not have to convert the wife to vaping, she is probable going to kick me out when the Vape Mail starts arriving next week...!
Great stuff. Looking forward to welcome you in Reoville as soon as you report for duty in the Reo Mail thread.

I asked @hands to do two engraved REO Buttons with a Bass on to celebrate myself being voted in as Vice President of SABAA Natal and my fellow Reonaut Sarel (who got Goldie) making the Natal Coastals Team! Here is Goldie with her new Bass button!
BassButton.jpg

after a 2 week pause on vaping (actually contemplated quitting entirely) , happy to report that I am back in vaping Nirvana ,,,

nothing like a Sunday Sizzling Rib-Eye steak and an awesome vape ....

Back