Sicario By Vape Cartel

Tumelo

Stumza
LV

Awards
Hello to you all
Has anyone in here used or is using the sicario mech mod by vape cartel...?
Please share your thoughts about the mod.

T.I.A!!

It seems to be an excellent mech mod. The Sicario is made by J. Marshall and @KieranD, J. Marshall is the same guy who makes the Monark squonkers. The guys at Vape Cartel had the Sicario at a crazy low price. It's one of the only mechs that come with so many accessories which allow atomisers of various size to fit flush.

It seems to be an excellent mech mod. The Sicario is made by J. Marshall and @KieranD, J. Marshall is the same guy who makes the Monark squonkers. The guys at Vape Cartel had the Sicario at a crazy low price. It's one of the only mechs that come with so many accessories which allow atomisers of various size to fit flush.
Nice, yea i know it sold for like R2500 and is at a steal for R700.

I went out and got myself one. It does hit decent but yoh!! Its pretty heavy!!
Even the HHA K.O has some weight but it definitely lives up to its Hard Hitters Name. The machining and finish on these locally made mechs are far more superior to the Chinese ones in quality and performance. I find the K.O to hit harder than the Coilart Mage and the VGOD.

I went out and got myself one. It does hit decent but yoh!! Its pretty heavy!!
Do yourself a favour and give that beuty a great polish haha with some brasso/copper cleaner. I can see myself in mine now.
and dont forget to clean the contacts as these may have stood for a while in the display cases lol.

Even the HHA K.O has some weight but it definitely lives up to its Hard Hitters Name. The machining and finish on these locally made mechs are far more superior to the Chinese ones in quality and performance. I find the K.O to hit harder than the Coilart Mage and the VGOD.
Never heard of the hha k.o... which vendor sells it?

Do yourself a favour and give that beuty a great polish haha with some brasso/copper cleaner. I can see myself in mine now.
and dont forget to clean the contacts as these may have stood for a while in the display cases lol.
Lol, sounds like you haven been doing alot of polishing. What do you use to clean your contacts.?

Back