Sigelei 50w And 100w Booking List

Is it the 23/24 of September yet?

Can we hurry up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro I cannot wait. Segelei have had me on their backs daily!!!! I think they hate me lol. They have confirmed ready for next week . Might be a day or two delay as they are having a holiday until the 9th (Autumn Festival) which they did not tell me about but lets hope all is on track. Once they are with my courier, you will all be the first to know.

Please note 50w are sold out but we still have a couple 100w's left ;)

Have you got any 100w ones left?

Guys our order has left and is on the way. I know its been a bit of a wait but we are fortunate to have the second release of the 50 and 100 watt models. There were a few minor issues with the threading on the first batch and I asked Sigelei to hold on and put us in the second batch. Looks like we will be on time for delivery as promised if all goes well at customs.

For your info all 50w's are all sold out. I have a few 100w's left. The reviews have been pretty awesome on this little monster. Be the first in SA to own a 100w now!!!

It's only a R400 booking fee and your order goes out next week. Email asksirvape@gmail.com to book.

Also pop us an email if you would like to be added to our mailing list and be the first to receive a stock sheet before it goes live on our website.

Have a super cool day

Sir Vape Team

Rip's sneak peek review of the Segelei 100w. Love it :rock:

Lol. Leaving Monday as promised ;)

It's not often that you can't wait for the weekend to be over.

I spent most of last night you tubing the 100w and swearing at the guys who already had one. Grrrrrrrrrr.

I relate bro. I have had many sleepless nights awaiting this stock :)

Yes I did sending out inv now

Payment made for invoice 106. Proof sent ;)

Back