Silvers Kayfun Experience

Lol @Christos

You are classic

Cracking the whip!

:rocket:

(couldnt find the whip cracking smilie - so i used this one above. haha)

Lol @Christos

You are classic

Cracking the whip!

:rocket:

(couldnt find the whip cracking smilie - so i used this one above. haha)
Haven't you noticed I've been disagreeing with all your posts today and removing the disagree about 30 minutes later?

V5 with bell cap and a DIY strawberry menthol that might just become a staple because it's that good!1491588531133442144085.jpg

Lol, @Christos - the disagree!
I am hosing myself out loud...

It does feel sore though to get that red X -
I better get cracking...

Just have to go spend time with the wife because I have been busy all day and its probably going to be better for me to get an X from you than get in trouble with her... lol

Haven't you noticed I've been disagreeing with all your posts today and removing the disagree about 30 minutes later?

V5 with bell cap and a DIY strawberry menthol that might just become a staple because it's that good!View attachment 90795

ooh - but that looks gorgeous!
Thanks for the motivation @Christos !

Lol, @Christos - the disagree!
I am hosing myself out loud...

It does feel sore though to get that red X -
I better get cracking...

Just have to go spend time with the wife because I have been busy all day and its probably going to be better for me to get an X from you than get in trouble with her... lol
You can buy flowers tomorrow. I'm sure you haven't bought flowers or chocolates in a while.
Can't undo a disagree.

Thanks @Christos

I had my eye on this the other day:
:D:D

View attachment 90796
This is the one time I'll recommend quantity over quality but it's quality.
I don't know how close you are to city deep but at multiflora you get 12 fresh long stem roses for R65 and 12 shortstem for R50.
For R200 you get 48 roses to beautify your home and impress the misus.

@Silver I'm off to bed. I'll don't expect flowers and chocolates in the morning but a good bacon breakfast will be sufficient :D

The Kayfun testing has commenced...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491650881.865226.jpg

But that's a Lemo1!
What's going on here?

Well you see I needed to recoil and rewick the mighty Lemo1 in preparation for the benchmarking that will be done ;-)

The Lemo1 has a brand new neat 8 wrap 2mm ID Ka Vapowire coil measuring 1.3 ohms. Rayon wick. And my Strawberry Ice Blend.

Ooh she is pinpoint sharp and ready for battle... Hehe.

,,, to be continued ...

5745192fc8559a2ebb99cf6966808847.jpg

Well my Kayfun experience just ended. Knocked my mod off the counter and snapped the center pin.

$9.99 from Origin Vape and it should be good as new again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5745192fc8559a2ebb99cf6966808847.jpg

Well my Kayfun experience just ended. Knocked my mod off the counter and snapped the center pin.

$9.99 from Origin Vape and it should be good as new again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch @Maxxis :(

Anybody else notice this thread has a soap opera feel to it? Every scene (post) alludes to some great event to be in the making but with each passing episode it remains as elusive as ever. The suspense is unbearable! LOL.

Anybody else notice this thread has a soap opera feel to it? Every scene (post) alludes to some great event to be in the making but with each passing episode it remains as elusive as ever. The suspense is unbearable! LOL.
The Kayfun and the restless:rofl:

If it's at all like a soapie, you can tune in in a year, read the last post and you'll immediately know what transpired in the full history of the thread ;)

If it's at all like a soapie, you can tune in in a year, read the last post and you'll immediately know what transpired in the full history of the thread ;)
Only difference will be that Silver will have lost his memory and not be able to remember where he put the atty. Christos will be found to be the atty's true owner. Also the role of Silver will be played by Rob Fisher which will be explained by the reconstructive surgery following the windsurfing accident which also caused previously mentioned memory loss.

Glad to say that the benchmarks are ready !

The mighty subtank mini got a shiny new coil and wick and she is ready to rumble....

Here are the competitors - all ready for the battle with the kayfun 5.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491757141.487106.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say after a new coil in both they are tasting so good.

Amazes me how an old coil degrades so slowly that one doesn't really notice until new ones are put in.

I have learnt to compare devices that are freshly coiled and wicked.

KF5 is going in for it's first coil...

Identical to it's contenders. 8 wrap 28g Kanthal Vapowire. 2mm ID. 1.23 ohms.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491758886.661217.jpg

Ooh this is exciting

Back