Sir Vape Notice

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey guys

Please note Hugo (Hobbit) & Craig (BigGuy) will be away from the 30th Sept - 3rd Oct. Ettiene (ET) will be taking the reigns for the next couple of days.

You can contact him on:
ettiene@sirvape.co.za
Tel: 083 782 3538

Was pleasantly surprised when I walked in to see Mr Fisher behind the counter.
Thanks ET and Rob for the service this afternoon

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

I salute all Vape Shop workers! I did the Friday shift while @Sir Vape and @BigGuy took a weekend off to visit the Mother City and take a break... OMG that was a busy day! I had planned to get breakfast and lunch from over the road but we never got a chance to take a break and I think there was only a 10 minute break with no customers in the store... and I took that chance to have a Pee! :p

So I met the family at Oscars in the evening after @ET let me go home to have an awesome Fillet and Chips... and there are no pics because I was too tired and too hungry! :D

And Man O Man did I have a good sleep light night...

I really enjoyed interfacing with the customers but I certainly could not do this day after day!

The highlight apart from having @Stosta come visit was the 4 brand new vapers that came in for advice and left with a starter kit and juice and a smile on thier face!

@Rob Fisher working in a vape shop is nt for sissies. Shot Dad for helping out.

I salute all Vape Shop workers! I did the Friday shift while @Sir Vape and @BigGuy took a weekend off to visit the Mother City and take a break... OMG that was a busy day! I had planned to get breakfast and lunch from over the road but we never got a chance to take a break and I think there was only a 10 minute break with no customers in the store... and I took that chance to have a Pee! :p

So I met the family at Oscars in the evening after @ET let me go home to have an awesome Fillet and Chips... and there are no pics because I was too tired and too hungry! :D

And Man O Man did I have a good sleep light night...

I really enjoyed interfacing with the customers but I certainly could not do this day after day!

The highlight apart from having @Stosta come visit was the 4 brand new vapers that came in for advice and left with a starter kit and juice and a smile on thier face!

only pulled into durbs after 6:30pm would have popped in to visit if it were earlier .

Back