Smallest Dual 18650 Mod Help

Kalashnikov

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone.

I am planning on getting rid of my cuboid. In the search for another dual 18650 mod. It has to have SS temp control.The rest of the wires seem to irritate my throat.

Also power is not a major concern. Im happy with 100+- Watts .
Also the most important thing for me is size. I bought the cuboid to be my carry around device however the weight of it has made it not so pocket friendly.

Any ideas of what could fill my needs?

ps... if you are looking for a cuboid you can message me.

Hi everyone.

I am planning on getting rid of my cuboid. In the search for another dual 18650 mod. It has to have SS temp control.The rest of the wires seem to irritate my throat.

Also power is not a major concern. Im happy with 100+- Watts .
Also the most important thing for me is size. I bought the cuboid to be my carry around device however the weight of it has made it not so pocket friendly.

Any ideas of what could fill my needs?

ps... if you are looking for a cuboid you can message me.
KBox an option? Smaller and lighter than the cuboid, I love mine. Can take a comparison pic for you tonight and post tomorrow if you want.

KBox an option? Smaller and lighter than the cuboid, I love mine. Can take a comparison pic for you tonight and post tomorrow if you want.

That would be great man. is they kbox similiar to the istick 100w tc?

Vaporesso Tarot ;)

0c4405dd393ea9f44f7db34fb7d3d2e1.jpg

92f57d5a91f26148aceaeea5a63bf640.jpg

43c7e5f7ae6233ba2c1f019d956844d8.jpg

Next to my cuboid. Honestly doesnt feel much bigger than my eleaf istick

Smok r200 tc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Kolashnikov
I would look at the minikin I know they almost extinct at this point in time, but where there is a will there is a way.
I don't think you will find a smaller and better made duel battery mod and for the price a real bargain.

Minikin does not support SS in TC mode, only TI and NI
The special edition VGOD does however but I doubt if you will find one

Kbox is substantially lighter than the Cuboid, and fits in the hand really well. The only issue I have is that after 4 months use the paint is taking a bit of a beating. and no vendors have brought in sleeves. I have some on the way from Fasttech, but there are little marks on it sadly. But it is a great mod! I would take it over my Cuboid any day.

KBox vs Cuboid.jpg

Kanger products it seems, are prone to paint peeling / issues.

The new version of the minikin's all has temp mode for SS not only the VGOD one

Kbox is substantially lighter than the Cuboid, and fits in the hand really well. The only issue I have is that after 4 months use the paint is taking a bit of a beating. and no vendors have brought in sleeves. I have some on the way from Fasttech, but there are little marks on it sadly. But it is a great mod! I would take it over my Cuboid any day.

View attachment 53357
its quite similar to the istick 100w tc although its actually shorter. Thanks bud

The new version of the minikin's all has temp mode for SS not only the VGOD one
you sure?if thats the case il order one right now... how is the panel gap on the blue one? is it only on some or all that have it?

you sure?if thats the case il order one right now... how is the panel gap on the blue one? is it only on some or all that have it?

@Chezzig can confirm if her new one has it as well but mine definitely has SS304 and SS316.You can check with Sir Vape if theirs has all the modes. The blue one's gap is visible. I took the black so that it doesn't bother me. I also got mine from the Ecig store and I think they only have the black one's left

@Chezzig can confirm if her new one has it as well but mine definitely has SS304 and SS316.You can check with Sir Vape if theirs has all the modes. The blue one's gap is visible. I took the black so that it doesn't bother me. I also got mine from the Ecig store and I think they only have the black one's left
A birdy told me that Minikins are no longer being made, so Grab what you can while there is still stock !!!!!!!!!
My blue one had a slight gap at the top but it really doesn't bother me, what bothered me was the way it got dirty so quickly.. its a rubberised finish and its light in colour so it attracts the dirt.
I would go for the Black or the other Shiny Finishes available.. I LOVE My white one!!!

A birdy told me that Minikins are no longer being made, so Grab what you can while there is still stock !!!!!!!!!
My blue one had a slight gap at the top but it really doesn't bother me, what bothered me was the way it got dirty so quickly.. its a rubberised finish and its light in colour so it attracts the dirt.
I would go for the Black or the other Shiny Finishes available.. I LOVE My white one!!!
Lol so does it have ss temp support and where did you purchase from? Also is the white a rubber finish?

Lol so does it have ss temp support and where did you purchase from? Also is the white a rubber finish?
lol Yes they do :)
I bought the white one from the ecig store and my black and blue for Sirvape. The white one is a shiny Finish.. Like the paint on a car.

I also like the KBOX, but yes, paint is a problem on the Kangers. However, my Evic VTC does not look pretty anymore either...

After this i said no more mods haha

I'm pretty sure most of us if not all of us say this. I'm at this point now too with a minikin, VTC mini and subox as a backup but everyday I log onto this forum there is something new I somehow find myself needing :rofl:

I'm pretty sure most of us if not all of us say this. I'm at this point now too with a minikin, VTC mini and subox as a backup but everyday I log onto this forum there is something new I somehow find myself needing :rofl:
It is exactly what i said when i got my cuboid. Then 1 month later i already was looking again. its bad this mod addiction. We spend more on vaping than back when we smoked lol

Back