Smok Alien 220w mod only or Wismec Rx 2/3

Only thing I don't like about wismec mods are the shoddy 510's, other than that they are nice mods

Wismec / Joytech seem to have crappy 510 connectors.
I think Smok have been pushing out some fantastic mods recently and much prefer the look of the Alien.

So my vote i for the Smok Alien mod! I actually have one on pre-order too :D

EDIT: Smok Alien Review:

RX2/3 Review:

I wont buy another Wismec mod because of their crappy 510 connectors. I have a Presa 100W and t shares the same crap 510 that the RX200(S) or RX2/3 - not all my tanks sit flush on it.
I have an H-Priv and every tank sits flush including the Tornado Nano and it's infamously long 510.

I'd go with the Alien if I was the OP, all your mod's will fit flush, power is more than sufficient at 220W and it's WAYYYYY better looking than the RX2/3 (sorry guys but the mod is just fugly)

Random question, this smok mod, on sir vapes site it says USB for charging. Anyone know if this mod has balanced onboard charging like the 213's?
Placed an order for one today, cannot wait to try it out.

Random question, this smok mod, on sir vapes site it says USB for charging. Anyone know if this mod has balanced onboard charging like the 213's?
Placed an order for one today, cannot wait to try it out.
Yes, it does have balanced charging.

Good morning guys and girls. I don't know what to take.What mod would you consider.
The Alien is a cool looking mod,having said that I only have experience with the Wismec rx200. I 've had mine for about six months or longer with out any problems with the 510 pin. I think it is a good choice in regards to versatility,power,price(can be had for about 35 bucks) good battery life and it's upgradeable.A very popular mod that has proven itself over time.Good luck!

It is a very nice device. Zero misfires in 240puffs in spite of some people experiencing some but after a software upgrade they solved their issues. Battery life is not bad since I vape dual coil at 60W.
Great design. No rattling. 25mm Atty sits plum. Very easy to do any setting. Clear LED screen.
Very comfortable since small and edges are all curved.
Battery door opens easily and closes perfectly.
I also have a RX200 (very similar to the 2/3) which I also think is a great device but my vote will lean towards the Alien side.
DSC_035.jpg

@Handro is that the champagne colour?
@KZOR is that the gun metal mod?

In any event, those mods really look awesome. Congrats to both of you.

Back