So The Road Begins

Morning all

Going on just about two weeks for me now, and like many others, i cant believe how easy it was. Yes i still get the od craving. Aspesially before bed and after the first cup of coffee. I have a tank with some 36mg that i keep close at hand for that moments, just a few drags of that and bob is your uncle ;)

I want to post my article on vaping and Behcets on my site today, i am just waiting for my english to be fixed by a friend so that it look kinda desend lol

All in all i am very happy and feel great and all tx to you ppl. Thank you

The bug has bitten so the next step for me is drippers, mods and coils. Tx to @devdev he donated a sick VTR and i will get some battery's the end of the month and the rest in time. :)

I know it is fast but i am bored at home

ok i am slightly confused. Just got Vape Mail

Little brown box, on it Taste Box

I have no idee where they got my details o_O

20140620_101204.jpg

Yip, you got PIFFED for sure. Show, show....I see other stuff hiding there. Is that an Aerotank and a lot of coils?

@TylerD @thekeeperza i am speechless

You guys have any idea how many evenings i sat here looking at the Aerotank just dreaming of the day i will be able to afford it. It was like someone with wings read my mind

I can never repay you for the kindness and help i got from this forum

Again i am sitting with tears in my eye's struggeling to tipe, the words Thank You does not discribe what i am feeling

This is amazing!!!! i'm so happy for you Kimbo, enjoy this journey :dance:

Need some advice please re. AeroTank flooding and gurgeling

I dont know if it is just my newbi'ness but after i clean and fill the tank, bout five minutes then it starts. Some say dont close the air to much but mine is all the way open

Need some advice please re. AeroTank flooding and gurgeling

I dont know if it is just my newbi'ness but after i clean and fill the tank, bout five minutes then it starts. Some say dont close the air to much but mine is all the way open
hmm that could be a dud coil - sometimes the wicking in there is not enough and the juice seeps through and it gurgles.....

Make sure the coil is screwed in tightly and the space below the coil unit is dry.

Congrats @kimbo
So glad for you.
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy
Thanks to all those who played a part in making this happen

Back