So The Road Begins

Just got through reading that page, and huge respect from me man. Well done on your efforts so far. :)

@Alex I have no webite building skills, that i made with the help of Youtube to let the handfull of ppl in SA with Behctes know they are not alone.

Thank you

awh well done @kimbo, now it's my turn for a little tear in the eye, you truly are an amazing individual and i'm so happy that vaping has helped with your mouth ulcer problems!!! you are doing great!!! Vape strong and Rock on bud :rock:

Just Came across this thread and the amount of generosity and kindness in this forum astounds me! Never online have I seen something like this. Good Luck on your vaping journey @kimbo and thanks to the kind souls that are always willing to help others! :party:

Awesome journey @kimbo! So happy that vaping has been successful for you!

Let's hope your inspirational story can lead many more out of the smoke

Wow @kimbo, your update on the website put things into perspective for me.

I am so glad that the vaping has worked out for you!

Thank you everyone, i am glad you all aprove.

When i was diagnosed with Behcets there was no local suppor or a site were i can find info or so, besides that when i found out that we are less than ten ppl with Behcets in SA i felt very alone, so i made it my mission to give what i can to those few ppl and to let them know they are not alone.

BTW @Andre i think i found my fisrt ADV, that Custard is very nice, i am even diluting is a bit with Liqua Vanilla to let it last longer lol

@duckduck lol @ Lord Kimbo

Will open now and post pic :)

Edit:

20140623_141038.jpg

Holy Mother Of Vaping, Thank you @duckduck WoWWoW, i was not expecting this one

20140623_140522.jpg

Last edited:
HEY! Awesome it arrived :D

@kimbo they called this morning to say it was only going to be delivered on Wed

PARTY TIME :D

If you want a description of everything let me know.

You have there needles for coil building, and a mini dripper, so you can experiment with flavours how you wanted.

The Rocket is ready set up with a coil, and you should be able to load in some flavour and get vaping right away :)

HEY! Awesome it arrived :D

@kimbo they called this morning to say it was only going to be delivered on Wed

PARTY TIME :D

If you want a description of everything let me know.

You have there needles for coil building, and a mini dripper, so you can experiment with flavours how you wanted.

The Rocket is ready set up with a coil, and you should be able to load in some flavour and get vaping right away :)
Kudos, you may now change your name back to normal please!

I am happy to hear that @kimbo, this has really brightened up what was otherwise a pretty gloomy Monday for me.

Now tell us how it all vapes :)

@duckduck i see what you meen , she can be a bit stuborn, but with the Rocket on her, when she hits, it's a home run. I never thought it will be so easy to change flavours :)

I dont think i will try the 36mg in the Rocket just yet

HAHAHAHAA

Nooooo, definitely don't try the 36mg in the Rocket, you will be straight on a road to Silverville!

Remember in tanks you use higher nicotine, in drippers/rebuildables you would use lower, because what comes through is stronger.

The thing with the VTR, is when the Rocket is jammed in there, there is a lot of pressure on the connector, which seems to make it work, when you put a normal tank on there the pressure is not there, and it gives the error and won't fire

Morning

This weekend i showed me cousin all about the vape world and he was very intristed, now he wants to get his own after he tested mine. Do any of you know if there is a place to get some hardware in Klerksdorp?

Super article on the Behcets site @kimbo
Congrats on all you have achieved and on the new gear - hope it all goes well from here on...

Back