So The Road Begins

haha, ok so much for anonymouse donation lol o well.

yes, @kimbo that purple efest battery is for the nemmy, but you can use either the dripper or the kayfun you got from @devdev on there, i knew you were gona get that kayfun and thought u needed a leke mech to fire it up.
i didnt know you will be getting a dripper so i organised that IGO i 4
as for the nemi - i think you just have to remove the kickier ring, its about 2cm ring i think, but remember to always lock the bottom before you put it down, else you gona burn whatever you have on there lol

good luck and tell us how it all vapes :)

Thank @PeterHarris , i had a look at the thread @Andregave me. She is ready i am just charging the Efest.

I will let you all know, i am very exited :D

Edit: why is my posts cut?

correction, there are 2 rings u will need to remove, i checked that nemi thread now - if you follow that thread it should be fine :)

Update: I have the Rocket on the Nemesis, WoW

The taste difference, the masive clouds, it is just another world to tanks and electrical mods

One question, how do i know when it is time to charge the battery?

Update: I have the Rocket on the Nemesis, WoW

The taste difference, the masive clouds, it is just another world to tanks and electrical mods

One question, how do i know when it is time to charge the battery?
you will notice a decrease in performance :) but a 18650 lasts about a day - so i would just charge it every night :)

Normally around 3.7 V. You will feel when it does not hit well any more - around 3 - 4 ml of juice later. Can you check the voltage in the VTR?

3 week update:

I am loving this journey, redid the iGo W this morning, who ever desided to put holes in the postes, that man must get a medal. The ease of securing the coils was awsome.

I played with the Nemesis last night, the whole simple brushed look realy does it for me :) and it hits like a fright train. Now i get it, rather use lower nic level in RBD lol. Using Casters last stand 24mg was not realy a good idea lol but the taste is outa this world.

I am doing great medicaly wise, my chest thinks it is xmas, i can breath like nature intended. I can now realy smell the food cooking and taste is just wow, and my room smells like sweets :)

The ulcers are still gone, so i can savely say that vaping works for the ulcers, and for that i thank all of you. I started this journey a sceptic, as i said before i tried the look-a-likes, and that did not work. As the saying goes, once bitten twice shy, but yea i am greatfull i desided to try and with your help, guidence, support and donations it all worked out and can not thank you enough. I know i say it allot but if you been living with the ulcers, sometimes bareley able to eat, for a good part of ten years i am sure you will understand.

If i can in my noob state give advice for the new starter. There is a wealth of knollage in this forum, search, read ask and DO IT

You have certainly come a long way in just 3 weeks! And one can see from your posts that you have done a lot of reading on this forum and elsewhere. Way to go. Well done, you have done us all proud.

@devdev

Can you PM me the details for Afriville Donations?

With all your help i will not need anything for a wile and would like to give something back to this wonderfull forum.

@devdev

Can you PM me the details for Afriville Donations?

With all your help i will not need anything for a wile and would like to give something back to this wonderfull forum.
Unfortunately, Afriville has been closed due to several factors. But thanks for the idea.

@kimbo, as @Andre said you have done us proud
Just reading your recent post gives me goosebumps
You have made my night!

And thanks for keeping us always updated on your experiences

Hi

Wile waiting for my friend to bring the iGo W topcap back, he drilled it for me i did this. It's not neet but works well :)

Deul vertical coil on the iGo

28g, 8 wraps, ID (small screwdriver) 0.9 ohm

20140629_131507.jpg

Morning.

@devdev how do i clean the Rocket?

I took all the top pieces of but now the part were the coil sits does that take apart further?

Hi @devdev

I cleaned it is now just to get the coil in lol .. dont they make a Keyfun clone with holes?

Between the small screws thin wire and bad eye sight it can get a bit tricky, i will try again tomorrow. I did the small dripper so this must be done as well :)

Dunno why only half my post is showing????

@Stroodlepuff Do you sell that mixed berries by the litre? 20ml at a time will no do lol and higher nic?

I the short time i have been vaping i tasted quite a few juices and i must say that Mixed Berries is tops for me.

Back