Steeping and Ultrasonic

Live and learn.
i think that's why my HHV, 10 weeks steeped courtesy of SAPO, are so kak. :-( Somehow they got overheated along the line, like left in the sun or something. Only thing i can think of. i mean they're quite different from before, and i bought 200 ml of Sludge. :-/

FYI: at about 50 degrees C and higher, nicotine start to oxidize, exactly the same happens when its exposed to direct sunlight and oxidized nicotine in any e-juice will taste k@k.

i learned yesterday, it can mess up flavours of NET. When heat used in extraction, crock pot, to avoid cold maceration for 4-5 weeks. Because bio / plant matter components affected by heat more than approx 110-115 degrees F. That from a biochemist guy, on the fb group DIY TOBACCO. So i converted to Centrigrade to make a mental note of it. 45 deg.C

Guys ,

Just a bit of warning , there is a timer on a USC for a reason , the cheap models have a transducer that can only operate for 3 - 4 mins continueously , the more expensive industrial models have longer timers as thier components can handle it . i have popped my fair share of USC by by passing the timer , do so at your own peril and cost

Guys ,

Just a bit of warning , there is a timer on a USC for a reason , the cheap models have a transducer that can only operate for 3 - 4 mins continueously , the more expensive industrial models have longer timers as thier components can handle it . i have popped my fair share of USC by by passing the timer , do so at your own peril and cost
How does one go about bypassing the timer easily ? :p I'm quite sure the one I have can handle A LOT more then 8min cycles because I've had it running for well over 45mins, kept resetting the timer every 7mins.

Back