SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

What a strange green :( I was hoping for a variant in green that had the look of the blue one ... if that makes any sense :)
Yeah dude, that green is not my favorite. The blue is nice!
sxk-bb-60w-style-all-in-one-box-mod-kit-blue-aluminum-alloy-1-x-18650-evolv-dna-60.jpg

http://www.3fvape.com/mod-kit/15892...ue-aluminum-alloy-1-x-18650-evolv-dna-60.html

Does anyone know if someone stocks the unicorn poo (purple) sxk DNA60??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo there is no reason to opt for the DNA with the SXK BB, the SXK 70W chip is a very good one. In terms of battery life both of my 70W devices are better than my dober DNA60, you have the taste adjustement, and, important for me to get a hint of remaing puffs: the puff counter. I prefer the 70W over the DNA, if you could configure the box via escribe, ok, that would be it, but without a USB connection... No use for a DNA for me. 3fvape stocks the purple 70W, I would go fot that one.

Imo there is no reason to opt for the DNA with the SXK BB, the SXK 70W chip is a very good one. In terms of battery life both of my 70W devices are better than my dober DNA60, you have the taste adjustement, and, important for me to get a hint of remaing puffs: the puff counter. I prefer the 70W over the DNA, if you could configure the box via escribe, ok, that would be it, but without a USB connection... No use for a DNA for me. 3fvape stocks the purple 70W, I would go fot that one.

Ah, cool thanx man.
I was thinking the batt life would be better, but if not, I think I'll look for a purple 70w

Oh yes!!
I'll def be there.

Be sure to stop over at the Noonclouds stand and chat to @Morne. He will definitely sort you out!

Don't you just love it to hear this kind off thing after you have just bought the drab black version :)

Renaldo, that is the way the cookie crumbles eh. Besides, I personally think the black version looks absolutely fantastic.
If I ever find myself in the position where I can afford an original BB I am almost 100% convinced it will be a Rat Black. The drab black looks classic, classy and just fits with everything. Panel dress up options for days!

Be sure to stop over at the Noonclouds stand and chat to @Morne. He will definitely sort you out!

Renaldo, that is the way the cookie crumbles eh. Besides, I personally think the black version looks absolutely fantastic.
If I ever find myself in the position where I can afford an original BB I am almost 100% convinced it will be a Rat Black. The drab black looks classic, classy and just fits with everything. Panel dress up options for days!

Time will tell. I'll start playing with the SXK and see if the BB concept works for me. If it does, my next project will be the real thing. Xmas is around the corner and I'm still not sure what to get myself. I've been such a good boy this whole year :)

PS - I'm always going for black, but a bit of color can't hurt

Time will tell. I'll start playing with the SXK and see if the BB concept works for me. If it does, my next project will be the real thing. Xmas is around the corner and I'm still not sure what to get myself. I've been such a good boy this whole year :)

It is very easy to add a bright splash of color to the BB with some nice panels ... :D
Xmas is indeed around the corner!

The sxk is as good as the authentic even Mr billet box aka Fisher said in his review. he did say that the exocet was not as good. and the next available atty would be the flow. rather invest in the bit thats actually producing the vapour. the flow probably cost as much the BB.. just MHO

Just got an SXK Exocet brand new. O ring seems cut. Is this right?15037344165691301045324.jpg

Back