SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

Are these devices still running well?

Have there been any upgrades yet?

Cannot seem to find any stock though.

Runs great, battery life is good, power delivery is good, I've dropped mine twice and not a scratch.

Awesome little device. Been in my rotation now for about a month and no issues. The exo is a must as it makes a huge difference in the vaping experience

Yosenecig will probably have stock and you will be looking at about $110 including dhl door to door shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's it going with the SXK BB? Anyone have any idea who has stock? Or perhaps have a spare that they willing to sell to me until more stock becomes available?

How's it going with the SXK BB? Anyone have any idea who has stock? Or perhaps have a spare that they willing to sell to me until more stock becomes available?

It's my daily driver , still going strong and with the SXK Exo it's chicken dinner ....

I'm sure the Chinese vendors will start stocking them soon .....

Doubt anyone going to sell :)

It's my daily driver , still going strong and with the SXK Exo it's chicken dinner ....

I'm sure the Chinese vendors will start stocking them soon .....

Doubt anyone going to sell :)

I so badly want the RPG authentic

But an SXK will do for now. I've heard great things and had the opportunity to own one for a while before a friend took it off me.

But an SXK will do for now. I've heard great things and had the opportunity to own one for a while before a friend took it off me.

If you let the sxk go, I would not bother getting the authentic. it is not going to offer you anything other than what the sxk has already, unless you want to get it just for the sake of saying you have an auth bb.

if you were able to let the sxk go then you are not as impressed with it as the rest of us. Just my 2c, not judging or anything.

Re reading your post,

i am lost actually.

You want an SXK, you have heard greath things, and you have owned one before that you sold?

Re reading your post,

i am lost actually.

You want an SXK, you have heard greath things, and you have owned one before that you sold?

I had an sxk for a few days and liked it so I made plans to get an authentic... but it didn't work out and I was let down. While waiting for the authentic, in my excitement, I let the sxk go without having ventured too much into toying with it with respect to the exocets etc which weren't available at the time.

To clarify, for whomever seems to be having an issue, I've heard great things about the sxk exocets in the sxk bb from a guy who happens to have both and afforded me the opportunity to try them side by side.

Hope that helps you find your way back to that 2c :giggle:

No harm no foul :beer-toast1:

That being said, I looked all over online for an SXK and can't seem to find one immediately available which is why I brought it up on the forum... to see if anyone else has managed to get 2-3 that they're willing to part with one.

I had an sxk for a few days and liked it so I made plans to get an authentic... but it didn't work out and I was let down. While waiting for the authentic, in my excitement, I let the sxk go without having ventured too much into toying with it with respect to the exocets etc which weren't available at the time.

To clarify, for whomever seems to be having an issue, I've heard great things about the sxk exocets in the sxk bb from a guy who happens to have both and afforded me the opportunity to try them side by side.

Hope that helps you find your way back to that 2c :giggle:

No harm no foul :beer-toast1:

That being said, I looked all over online for an SXK and can't seem to find one immediately available which is why I brought it up on the forum... to see if anyone else has managed to get 2-3 that they're willing to part with one.
Ahh right much clearer.

Just grab an SXK bud. Its lekke.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Ahh right much clearer.

Just grab an SXK bud. Its lekke.

i had one in hand... with a stock kangertech coil... and it was good!! So good that I figured the authentic should be better right? So I spoke to a guy who knows a guy who claimed he knew THE guy. Paid a deposit and started the waiting process which also included the sale of my sxk bb to a close friend... Well, long story short... Here is me... sucking on my therion/beast combo and reminiscing of the good old days

i had one in hand... with a stock kangertech coil... and it was good!! So good that I figured the authentic should be better right? So I spoke to a guy who knows a guy who claimed he knew THE guy. Paid a deposit and started the waiting process which also included the sale of my sxk bb to a close friend... Well, long story short... Here is me... sucking on my therion/beast combo and reminiscing of the good old days
Weak. Yes some groub buys seem rather drawn out. The one i was in was 2 weeks and they were in hand. SXK style.

I dont believe the authentics go out in group buys at all though so something there is fishy.

Was it not for purple sxk dna clones?

Anyway, some kind hearted forumite has stepped up yet again, like the time I was head over heels for the ohmsmium kodama, and painfully swallowed their love of material things for the greater good... A noble gentleman, who shall not yet be named until I obtain his consent, so that all my fall in awe and envy of our beautiful beloved forum.

People like Mr Anonymous are the reason I have absolutely no issue to give what I love as easily as I give what I don't love.

Weak. Yes some groub buys seem rather drawn out. The one i was in was 2 weeks and they were in hand. SXK style.

I dont believe the authentics go out in group buys at all though so something there is fishy.

Was it not for purple sxk dna clones?

It wasn't a group buy for the authentic. It was a guy who stays near my cousin in the states who was willing to sell me his authentic one. He kept us on hold after taking a deposit from my cuz and eventually sold it to a buddy of his own. Thankfully I did get my money back though.

Oh no you didn't!!!!???

Still the best bang for buck setup Pico Squeeza and SXK Hadaly

And I can buy three Squeezas still for your one BB clone....

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Has anyone seen the Geeky Vape shootout between the SXK Hadally clone and the authentic?His assistant mixed up the two and he couldn't tell which was which.

Has anyone seen the Geeky Vape shootout between the SXK Hadally clone and the authentic?His assistant mixed up the two and he couldn't tell which was which.

Any links there @kev mac - when I search YouTube for Geeky Vape I don't find his channel :(

@Greyz - @kev mac would have to confirm, but I'm guessing that he might have been referring to Geekay Vapes (?):

Makes sense why I couldn't find it, thanks @Lingogrey - looking at 22mm atties to fit the Lavabox and wanted to watch the video to see if the authentic is worth the cash.

Makes sense why I couldn't find it, thanks @Lingogrey - looking at 22mm atties to fit the Lavabox and wanted to watch the video to see if the authentic is worth the cash.
I own the SXK clone so I can speak for it's very good quality and performance.16 bucks at 3f vape,well worth it.

OIH , can we keep on topic please ... :p BRRT Boxes Rock!

Sorry to come in with noob questions (Billet Box Clone)

1. Does this produce a decent amount of cloud? (not TFV12, but more than a "Pax")
2. I am looking for a pure single coil RDTA - Is this comparable? (if it can even be compared - Single coil ramp up; juice reservoir)
3. Am i going to get airlocks like i do with all RTA's? (with my poor wicking skills)

Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry to come in with noob questions (Billet Box Clone)

1. Does this produce a decent amount of cloud? (not TFV12, but more than a "Pax")
2. I am looking for a pure single coil RDTA - Is this comparable? (if it can even be compared - Single coil ramp up; juice reservoir)
3. Am i going to get airlocks like i do with all RTA's? (with my poor wicking skills)

Thanks

1. Yes, depending on your coil build and wattage, you can blow clouds bro clouds.
2. Yes, this is a all in one single coil device, uses commercial or self built coils with a juice capacity that is comparable to majority of tanks.
3. Hard to tell, I guess it all depends on your wicking skills.

1. Yes, depending on your coil build and wattage, you can blow clouds bro clouds.
2. Yes, this is a all in one single coil device, uses commercial or self built coils with a juice capacity that is comparable to majority of tanks.
3. Hard to tell, I guess it all depends on your wicking skills.

Great Thanks, last question do you know the ml that the tank holds?

Back