SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

Not just change it man... not a big problem.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Sorted. Thanks man.

Thought it was bigger than those in the box. Didn't think that they stretch lol

Sorted. Thanks man.

Thought it was bigger than those in the box. Didn't think that they stretch lol

Be prepared to change a few more times. Make sure you lube em up before and after replacing because they are really brittle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I had the pleasure of the first setup of my friend's SXK BB. After giving the necessary parts a bath, I coiled and wicked the Exo clone, which was as easy as pie, lubb'ed up all the o'rings and filled the boro up with juice. From the start it worked like a boss, very impressed. I now need one sooner than sooner can be lol Great buy :campeon:

And then remember to lube them before you put the glass back

Brand new, those o rings are TIGHT!!
Just force it.... Gently.... But angrily

And then remember to lube them before you put the glass back

Thank you I've been trying but it's just not doing it. Scared i might just crack it

Thank you I've been trying but it's just not doing it. Scared i might just crack it

Yeah. I know the feeling all too well.
But once it starts to move, you're good.
It's just that initial mm it needs

I had one stuck like that, use a small strip of double sided tape on the glass to get a good grip and just slide it down first time after lube it will be fine,...worked for me

Happy to help.
I hope you enjoy that BBOX as much as I do mine

I hope so too, just need to see how to coil and wick it properly.

I had one stuck like that, use a small strip of double sided tape on the glass to get a good grip and just slide it down first time after lube it will be fine,...worked for me

Thank you :)

What lube do you guys use for mods?

I'm a bit late to the BB party, but what's everyone's favourite coils to use in these? Ideally looking for something with an SS coil and ceramic wicking, but open to suggestions. I almost exclusively vape rebuildables otherwise, so looking for something that's super low maintenance that I can pop in instantly and will last long.

Last edited:
I'm a bit late to the BB party, but what's everyone's favourite coils to use in these? Ideally looking for something with an SS coil and ceramic wicking, but open to suggestions. I almost exclusively vape rebuildables, so looking for something that's super low maintenance.

Hi @Mike
I am an exocet total noob, havent yet tried differemt builds
But my fused clapton 2.5mm ID from RiaanRed The Coil Company that @Rob Fisher put in for me is doing splendidly so far. Good flavour and not too juice hungry at about 25 Watts. Resistance about 0.5 ohms
I think its Ni80 though.

Don't you just love it to hear this kind off thing after you have just bought the drab black version :)

Saw this now... if you want a bit more of a colourful edition of the BB, I’ll be there to take the black one off your hands Mr Rheeder!

Thanks @Silver, that sounds like a fantastic vape! I just love the airflow on these, beautiful little set-it and forget-it kinda vapes

Thanks @Silver, that sounds like a fantastic vape! I just love the airflow on these, beautiful little set-it and forget-it kinda vapes

I like it too @Mike
And the portability and no-leak factor is a win
My BB carried me through VapeCon this year without a fuss

Saw this now... if you want a bit more of a colourful edition of the BB, I’ll be there to take the black one off your hands Mr Rheeder!

@shaun2707 - tell you what - buy the purple one then we swop . I don't think I'll get to everything in the two weeks that I have in SA. Testing of the SXK will probably only happen when I'm back in Nigeria. I have both the insider and the exocet SXK to play with.

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a bit late to the BB party, but what's everyone's favourite coils to use in these? Ideally looking for something with an SS coil and ceramic wicking, but open to suggestions. I almost exclusively vape rebuildables, so looking for something that's super low maintenance.
Are you asking which commercial coils are good in the billet or what coil to build... please excuse me being slow

Are you asking which commercial coils are good in the billet or what coil to build... please excuse me being slow

Which commercial :) If I wanted to put effort into rebuilding, I'd use something else (my fingers are dumb).

Last edited:
Back