Tapatalk now working again

Raslin

Reonaut, Diy Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
Is it me or is taptalk not working today. Both my phone and tab are refusing to login to the forum

LOL was about to do a search for Tapatalk on the forum ... mine can't log in either. Notifications work though :)

We still struggling to find out what is going on here. I have contacted Tapatalk directly.

Tapatalk still not working on my side
Any updates on this @Gizmo ?

When I'm out and about, I use Tapatalk exclusively on my phone to access the forum.

For me, the great win of Tapatalk is the way it quickly resizes photos I take on my iPhone to a more suitable size for posting. Without having to resize it myself.

So having Tapatalk resurrected will help a lot with out and about postings... and pictures...

I think @Gizmo is waiting for Tapatalk to come back to him... the DB was upgraded and I think that's the issue.

@Gizmo, Has tapatalk responded yet? feeling very lost without it at the moment!

Anyone else having issues where Chrome doesn't display the reply box at the end of threads? I have to now say quote, then delete the entire quote, and just type my reply...

Anyone else having issues where Chrome doesn't display the reply box at the end of threads? I have to now say quote, then delete the entire quote, and just type my reply...

Yip, same here.

Using Firefox - And it does the same to me, but only on some posts.

The arrows that return to top / bottom are also missing when this happens

Chrome sucks on my iPhone. Tapatalk not working. In my hospital bed and need my ecigssa fix so I fired up Safari in desperation.

Oh wow! Safari works really well with ecigssa and never again will I fire up tapatalk or chrome to access the forums.

Thought it was just my phone!
Using the web to browse forums today caused me to "dislike" a vendors juice line...

I have the same and it seem to be due to the page (and probably some scripts) not loading fully.

A "quick fix" (that only works sometimes) is to rate a post - this will then reload the page (unlike the normal behaviour, which just adds the rating via ajax).

Back