Tapatalk

Tom

Vape Enthusiast
VIP
LV

Awards
I cannot access this forum via tapatalk, since yesterday. Germanvapers works though. Anyone else having problems?

I cannot access this forum via tapatalk, since yesterday. Germanvapers works though. Anyone else having problems?

Works fine for me Tom... both ecigssa and ecf are fine on Tapatalk.

Ok. Strange. I am south of berlin atm in a smallish village with bad cell reception.maybe that's the cause. Still strange that Germanvapers works fine. Maybe there is too much to load....

I'm having an issue signing into the forum from tapatalk. I reinstalled tapatalk and get a server error when trying to login. My other forums work. @Gizmo can you have a gander please.

I'm having an issue signing into the forum from tapatalk. I reinstalled tapatalk and get a server error when trying to login. My other forums work. @Gizmo can you have a gander please.
Same here. Cant be much online without tapatalk whilst on the road

help still can't login. I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms. @Gizmo please help.

ecigssa on Tapatalk fooked on my side as well.

See this thread
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/download-the-new-tapatalk.5560/

"Hi guys, I have beem scratching my head all day why tapatalk wasnt connecting to the forum. It turns out there is a major update.

The updated tapatalk(orange) only seems to work on the forum. If your tapatalk isnt working please update."

No it worked after the update (orange) up to yesterday - checked now after I saw all the complaints, and for sure, its fooked even with orange.

No it worked after the update (orange) up to yesterday - checked now after I saw all the complaints, and for sure, its fooked even with orange.

Thanks for the info @johan.

I have brought this to @Gizmo 's attention.

I also tried the new Orange update and it wasnt logging in

I can log in well enough (updated version) . but nothing works, every time i try to access a page it just stays "loading"

is everyone still having issues with tapatalk?

Jip Jip, now walky walky with my talky talky on the tapy tapy for me either

yup same here, not able to log in... it's been like this the whole freaking weekend... ;(

This sucks b@lls. Hate surfing this site on safari. Tapatalk is really a convenient app. Hang in there guys hepefully all will be back to normal asap!!! ??

Back