Tapping my network - looking for work

craigb

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey all

Probably not the best place to post, but worth a try.

After 8 months of looking, I'm trying all my network options looking for a job.

I have been in IT since 2000, in Business Intelligence since 2005. Ideally looking for somewhere i can apply my IT and SQL experience, but just keen to start earning some income again. A change of career is one the cards if an opportunity arises.

I'm a quick learner, hard worker but have a messy debt record(which is why it's taken me so long to find something). CV as well as references are readily available.

I'm based in the east rand but can travel to the likes of Sandton, Jhb, Pretoria, etc.

Hey all

Probably not the best place to post, but worth a try.

After 8 months of looking, I'm trying all my network options looking for a job.

I have been in IT since 2000, in Business Intelligence since 2005. Ideally looking for somewhere i can apply my IT and SQL experience, but just keen to start earning some income again. A change of career is one the cards if an opportunity arises.

I'm a quick learner, hard worker but have a messy debt record(which is why it's taken me so long to find something). CV as well as references are readily available.

I'm based in the east rand but can travel to the likes of Sandton, Jhb, Pretoria, etc.

Good luck mate

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been part of this company for 14years and love it...

Http://www.iwanttobeanerd.com

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
That looks really interesting, thanks for the link. Will follow through and see what I can see.

It's so weird though, totally unrelated to making this initial post this morning, within 1 1/2 hours I received a call from an agency to secure and interview and half an hour after that, a call from another agency to set up another interview next week.

I spoke up, and the universe heard...

@w1tw0lf, would you mind chatting over whatssapp about the nerds? Keen to hear more... I'll dm my number if you don't mind.

I'm gonna be back with annoying, irreverent, irrelevant posts and idiotic experiments real soon bud, watch this space! (and the non vaping missus and I have figured out a good method for coming up with recipes, so expect a few more of those soon too)
Looking forward to it!

Regards

Indeed. send me your CV, i will pass it on to my Management team deeran.gounder@dimensiondata.com
Please check on our website. Apply theres a crap load of Vacancies. The only way in is through HR online but I will try my best and forward the CV on for any positions in my department,

Indeed. send me your CV, i will pass it on to my Management team deeran.gounder@dimensiondata.com
Please check on our website. Apply theres a crap load of Vacancies. The only way in is through HR online but I will try my best and forward the CV on for any positions in my department,
Shot bud, will DM my number in a bit, think I've still got yours from the DIY group at the beginning of the year :)

Checking the vacancies list in the background too.

So like I said earlier, within 1. 5 hours of starting this thread I called for an interview. Just received the official offer.

Could be totally a case of correlation not causation. Could be karma, the universe responding to my and all of your positive energies. I don't know what to say. But thanks to everyone for the overwhelming positive feedback and good vibes.

Looking forward to being able to start contributing more fully to this incredible community again soon.

And again, y'all rock!

So like I said earlier, within 1. 5 hours of starting this thread I called for an interview. Just received the official offer.

Could be totally a case of correlation not causation. Could be karma, the universe responding to my and all of your positive energies. I don't know what to say. But thanks to everyone for the overwhelming positive feedback and good vibes.

Looking forward to being able to start contributing more fully to this incredible community again soon.

And again, y'all rock!
That's great news buddy.

Sent from the abyss

Congrats @craigb
Wishing you all the best with it!

I know this is an old post, but damn man, congrats. Sincerely happy for you bru. Going through the same thing at the moment...so this brought some hope. Thanks

Back