Temp Sensing Check in

Subtank mini - RBA 3mm ID (inner diameter) NI 200 24 Gauge wire 12 - 13 wraps close together 0.09ohm SnowWolf 380 F 33 watts - In the immortal words of Killer Instinct - UUULLTRRAAA COOMMMBOOOOW!!!!

@Rob Fisher would you mind posting a pic of the sigelei 75w next to a Reo grand perhaps? Want to get an idea of the size

Sure! Here we go.

Woodvil, Snow Wolf, REO Grand LP, Sigelei 75, SX Mini, IPV 2 Mini.
Sig75 001.JPG

REO and Sig 75
Sig75 002.JPG

The Sig is marginally smaller than the REO Grand. Same height but slightly smaller in width.
Sig75 003.JPG

Awesome, thanks @Rob Fisher!
It's between the sigelei and a sx mini for me. I'm just not sure whether the extra cash is worth it for the sx

It's between the sigelei and a sx mini for me. I'm just not sure whether the extra cash is worth it for the sx
I have read a passing comment on ECF that the Sigelei 75W has many problems. I believe there is a dedicated thread for the Sigelei 75W somewhere on ECF. Maybe you would want to investigate.

I haven't really given the Sig75 a full test... I just love Sigelei's and have pretty much owned almost every edition they have ever released... but so far I'm using it as a dumb reg mod only...

I like the sig 75W

hmmm hmmm

66c4f2bb073a5a1da06dc4fb8d15f5ed.jpg

3c959a9a1c20153aa85667b68d3edcfd.jpg

Sig75w checking in.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Evic VT, had it for some time now
wanted to see if this is for me
answer - sometimes yes sometimes no, dependent on juice and mood

Ipv 3li what a beautyuploadfromtaptalk1439580750725.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Have you any experience w/ titanium coils?I'm getting tired of fighting the nickel.
Why are you fighting. There's no need to fight with it. If you can't coil it normally use a drill.
Here's my vid

Do the same just space the wraps while spinning. :)
Happy coiling ;)

Why are you fighting. There's no need to fight with it. If you can't coil it normally use a drill.
Here's my vid

Do the same just space the wraps while spinning. :)
Happy coiling ;)

Nice line up.
@Average vapor Joe, thanks Joe makes a nice coil.I'll try that, but my main problem is fitting them in my RDA. Seem to give short alerts to my ipv4 when they don't seem to touch any thing.Must be these almost 60 yr. Old eyes.lol, gonna order those jewelers glasses from F.T.

Nice line up.
@Average vapor Joe, thanks Joe makes a nice coil.I'll try that, but my main problem is fitting them in my RDA. Seem to give short alerts to my ipv4 when they don't seem to touch any thing.Must be these almost 60 yr. Old eyes.lol, gonna order those jewelers glasses from F.T.
Well mr Mac. I'll try and make a video where I build a spaced coil the easy way and install it in an rda. Is there a specific type of rda that you usually use eg 4 post 3 post 2 post?

Well mr Mac. I'll try and make a video where I build a spaced coil the easy way and install it in an rda. Is there a specific type of rda that you usually use eg 4 post 3 post 2 post?
Most of my attys are 3-4 posters, though I believe my problem stems mostly from my CSS affliction (can't see shit) but your offer is most kind and I appreciate any help@Average vapor Joe

Dark horse RDA? Looks like it WAs made for the ipv4.Don't recognize the black mod, loving the Gobmin,how's she treating you in T.C.?I've yet to build mine for it.
The black mod is the IPV D2. Awesome little monster.

The black mod is the IPV D2. Awesome little monster.
I own an ipvmini 2,and it's a good little mod, the D2 w/it's improvements and T.C. must be great plus it is pretty cheap.

guys, have to say, I have the eVic vt as mentioned much much earlier in this thread... BUT, I have been using temp sensing probably a total of 2 weeks and I think I have the device now 2 or 3 months..... Found myself back in good old Kenthal Avenue loving every second of it... Sure, temp sensing would be good for a noob to stop them from getting dry hits..... you do not get it on a tank ( look it's empty fill it up!!, lol) and on RDA's you can feel when you need to drip... so.... I don't know, don't see the advantage of temp sensing as of yet....

guys, have to say, I have the eVic vt as mentioned much much earlier in this thread... BUT, I have been using temp sensing probably a total of 2 weeks and I think I have the device now 2 or 3 months..... Found myself back in good old Kenthal Avenue loving every second of it... Sure, temp sensing would be good for a noob to stop them from getting dry hits..... you do not get it on a tank ( look it's empty fill it up!!, lol) and on RDA's you can feel when you need to drip... so.... I don't know, don't see the advantage of temp sensing as of yet....
Hi @ JW Flynn, although I enjoy T.C.(my gear addiction Getting the better of me) I still love my non temp.mods and mechs,I use them at least as much or more.It's (t.c.) a different kind of vape imo,that gives me variety I enjoy.

Having checked in my devices, I can now at last check in my first TC build. 6 wraps of 29g Ni, spaced single coil, 2.5 mm ID, on the GEM atomizer. The itch to torch and compress was certainly there. The SX Mini set the resistance at exactly 0.067 ohms. Set the Joules to 12 and the temp to 190 C. Vaping the same juice I had in the tank on Kanthal at 10 W just before this build - both wicked with Cotton Bacon V2. Any difference in the vape? Feels to me as if the flavour was a tad better with Kanthal. Maybe the coil needs a bit of time to settle in. Airflow feels quite a bit more, but could be my wicking is getting better. Amazing, the set temperature (190 C) is reached within 3 seconds.

Here is the evidence. Firing as I took the picture.

V2U2OOr.jpg

Back