Testing Images

LOL couldnt resist? Please link me Gazza

Yea exactly its waay too big. Set big ones as thumbnail bud or just resize them.

No not really. I set like a 3mb limit. It could just be the resolution.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I will try and see why it it doesn't auto scale it down.

@Gizmo I noticed when trying to do the Turkey story when I had added two pics it was quite difficult to find the button to Make Image full size... could find the make them ALL full size but then had to go back and edit the message to nuke duplicates. Am I making sense?

Yes rob. I have looked into it before and I am in two minds about it. When postings lots of pics sometimes just using thumbnails is nice. However it forces the user to click. Also full size for all images can really slow the forum down for people with slow Internet. But finally xenforo doesn't have a default way to choose on or the other. Or would you like to be able to upload them all then just press thumbnail or full size once off?

I like the full size pictures (especially with coils and stuff), but being at the end of a not too fast connection - high resolution pics sometime do take a long time to load. Can the system not automatically resize to a fairly large, but reasonable size?

Yea I think it can let me dig tmo.

BTW like the changes you have made, e.g. double arrow, shoutbox position, introduce yourself at top....

Thanks matthee. I always worry I fiddle too much. But I aways seem to see improvements I can make.

Back