Testing Images

Or would you like to be able to upload them all then just press thumbnail or full size once off?

It's once in a blue moon that one needs to add that many pics but that's not a bad idea!

Thanks matthee. I always worry I fiddle too much. But I aways seem to see improvements I can make.

Having been on forums that NEVER change and are old and tired I just LOVE seeing you playing and enhancing the experience!

Please take note no images over 6MB in size or 3 megapixels in resolution will be accepted.

I still however suggest smaller images for loading time of the images.. Thats just for the lazies :p

Yea exactly.. That is the biggest I am allowing to be uploaded. Even if you press the full screen one, its waay to big for people to browse and see easily.

@Gizmo , just had hassels uploading 1MB files , retried several times , eventually had to load as thumbnails ..?

@Gizmo , just had hassels uploading 1MB files , retried several times , eventually had to load as thumbnails ..?

Rowan do you not have a graphics program that can resize to 800x600 pixels? Converting to this size will reduce the size down considerably with no apparent reduction in quality on the forums.

I use ACDSee 17 which is a really awesome graphics handling software that I have used for ages and one of the only downloadable programs I ever felt happy to purchase the full version. They have trail versions at http://www.acdsee.com/en/free-trials

There are however plenty of free downloadable graphics programs that will do the crop and resize for you.

Trying to use pics straight off a camera or phone is a nightmare because of their size... the optimum size for forums and the web in general is a pic less than 200kb.

Paint that comes with windows also has a resize button :)
Thats what I'm using just remember to tick keep aspect ratio or you will have some funny looking pics.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Another freeware graphics program i have used for years is irFan. I like it for its simplicity but it can do quite a lot too...

I also suggest 800 by 600 for the forum.

Back