TFV4

This looks very promising

Quote:

"The TFV4 is one of the best tank systems in history"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Said every manufacturer about every tank they've made...ever...in history :p

It does look interesting though, in a American muscle car kind of way ;)

mmm... this does look nice, interesting "Quadruple" coil.

3fvape.com has it on pre-sale but the manufacturer did not give us a definitely available time. You can contact somktech directly i think.

Hi hi...

The Vapery plans to have these in stock in a few weeks, along with quite a few of the offerings in the Smoktech line :)

Have some shipping Monday / Tues. Just waiting on the quad coils :)

Will be up under pre-orders Saturday / Sunday :)

Expecting them to arrive late next week.

xDcU2Cp.jpg

Got two here, used one for testing today at MVC, but also waiting on the spare coils.

Last edited:
Hi @Lim i sent you a pm . You can reply there with a price . Thanks in advance

I am not sure about forum rule, but price can refer to the Dragon Vape forum space

Hi @Lim
Just so you know, this is the who has stock forum so you can respond with your products and prices.

Members use this "Who has stock" forum to solicit direct responses on products from multiple vendors.

I will have stock on these in the next two weeks. It comes with a triple coil. Also have the single coil RBA and the Quadrupple coil that can be purchased separately. 4 available.

Also have the SMOK Xcube II coming in 160W. Will only have one available.

Also interested in this .. how rebuildable is "rebuildable" - do you have to use their pre wrapped coils? Seems geared that way.
I'm sure there will be workarounds, but want to know how open the system is.

Also interested in this .. how rebuildable is "rebuildable" - do you have to use their pre wrapped coils? Seems geared that way.
I'm sure there will be workarounds, but want to know how open the system is.

I got one today from @Lim . You get 2 coils in the kit plus you get the single coil rba . The twin coil rba will be available later on .
you will also be able to get ni and ti coils .

I do see that some places sell them on pre order but without the rba .

Back