TFV4

I got one today from @Lim . You get 2 coils in the kit plus you get the single coil rba . The twin coil rba will be available later on .
you will also be able to get ni and ti coils .

Thanks - how easy is the rba to use without smok pre-wrapped coils?
I got the impression from the website that they expect you to use their pre-wrapped ones.
I might have the completely wrong impression though, just going by the pics on the site ;-)

http://the-best-electronic-cigarette-review.com/smok-tfv4-review/

please look at this review, the juice hole is massive, and the rebuild deck is pretty straight forward, I believe there is no need to use their pre build coil, and the wording on the web actually means you must first "wrap" the coils. Probably a micro coil is needed if not a nano coil.

We are thinking of restocking soon, but it not certain yet.

@jtgrey that you got is a kit ver. you also get the normal ver. that just come with a tri coil

Last edited:
The only thing i want to add...

This tank is a beast . If you like lung hits then this may be the last tank you would ever buy ! The vapour this thing makes is absolutely amazing and scary!

Im super keen to try that quad coil at 140w... not even a little bit scared!

I guess this answers my question about why anyone needs more than a 50w mod.

Speaking of foolproof, earlier tonight i rebuilt an atlantis head with a standard 0.5 ohm coil, forgot the mod was on 49w after burning the coil - reassembled and fired her up.. a FLAME shot out of the driptip as the cotton caught fire and singed my nostril hairs.

foolproof I tell ya.

yeah, ive also learned my lesson with building Atlantis coils... Best way to do it is to go to the shop and buy new ones! :-D:-D

I got one of the TFV4 full kits last week from Skyblue and let me tell you this thing is a best! First thing was to crank the coils up to to max and wow. I actually had to order 3mg juice as my 6mg was way to heavy! But let me just say the flavour you get off the quad is unmatched. I have yet to find another stock coil that does what this thing does.

As for the RBA @method1. I rebuilt mine and just make sure you wick properly because it will pour 5ml of juice out the 4 huge airholes. You can go mad on the thing. Supports up to 22g wire so yeah. Single coil 24g and I am vaping at 45w no dry hits no problem

Back