The Face Behind The Post

Vaalboy. I see you are a lure fisherman like me. Sealine forum I think. Good Bass and good looking rod. I have a custom Passion Stick with a Diawa reel with braid and all.
Sorry. Will try to post a pic of my fish.

Vaalboy. I see you are a lure fisherman like me. Sealine forum I think. Good Bass and good looking rod. I have a custom Passion Stick with a Diawa reel with braid and all.
Sorry. Will try to post a pic of my fish.

Weren't you in that Jaws movie? :D

From left to right: Me, my friend Lu, RevnLucky7 and my brother (Still in the stinky analog days)
Photo(1).jpg
Me and my other half.
IMG_1287.JPG
IMG_1429.JPG
Driving through the reserve in St. LuciaPhoto.jpg

Wow people, day 2 since this competition started and so far I am highly impressed. Fantastic photos...

For the record @Silver1 as a supplier on the forum I too will bow out of the competition. Keep up the good posts everyone!

But but I wantz free stuffz.. haha just kidding same here.

Seems like the retailers have voted themselves out of the prize.

That they may do and its in good spirit, but don't think their photos will not be judged in some shape or form ;-)

me 2 I dont think its fair there is someone out there there could put it to good use

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

dont lie thats your reo hairdo lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Lol! I didn't even read the part where Matthee said it's a competition... Haha! Awesome! :D

Bwahahahaha... Me with a devious plan...

Attachments

• img-1346859772408.jpg
    img-1346859772408.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 135
And just me 5:00 am before work

Attachments

• ekke ew (2).jpg
    ekke ew (2).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 185
High fives with the cardboard man at the Franz Josef glacier, South Island, New Zealand.
PUSqK9Z.jpg

Looks like Hartebeespoort dam?
Nope, it was on Knysna lagoon, down by the heads. Houses on eastern head are visible behind the ridiculously handsome intelligent guy's shoulder :)

LOL, ok great - looks like Harties with the Kosmos area behind you to the right ;-)

I will reserve judgement till the 3rd of Feb ;-)

howsit guys

lovely thread

i will post mine in the morning from work.

Ow... and my site office pic from Zambia

Attachments

• @site zambia.jpg
    @site zambia.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 159
Well you can all see my face in my avatar but here is the whole photo, taken with my wife and son about 2 yrs ago. Since then, my daughter was born (on my birthday :D)
531011_10151311782345095_811283650_n.jpg

And here I am with my catch of the day, on holiday in the Transkei.

577574_10150770994615095_727296801_n.jpg

Nice fish ShaneW. Is a copper a muscle cracker? Biggest I managed was only around 5kg.

Thanks @fred1sa, it's a copper/red steenbras, cousin of the black steenbras ( Black mussel cracker) And the silver steenbras (white mussel cracker)

Catching Coppers was banned a few months after I caught that one.

Here is a 7kg Black steenbras I caught
IMG_127881807560980.jpeg

Back