The Flow by Odis

This so different to the Flow I think this maybe a second offering from Odis... trying to find out now...

ocd-winter-14.jpg ocd-winter-15.jpg ocd-winter-16.jpg

I see that webpage was posted in Feb though, so again, not sure how accurate it is/was.
We can only hope it is though, as the Flow looks pretty promising from those designs

Both look great... I hope they make both of them! :b1:

I think it's becoming more regular for companies to stop producing a great product once the product has been cloned etc. Such a pity though.
That may be true in some instances but from what I've seen following this thread the demand for the authentic seems very much alive and if this is obvious to a non B.B. vaper like myself I find it odd that the company would cease production,unless I'm missing something.

The Flow is about ready to start shipping... they should head to suppliers on Wednesday! Whooo! Not long now!
Flow1.jpg Flow2.jpg Flow3.jpg

The Flow has arrived at some suppliers so mine should head to MyUS today! Whooo! :b1:
Flow1.jpg Flow2.jpg

Courier company is taking forever to deliver my flow today! :2guns:

Ok guys the flow is a flavour beast so far. Still playing with it and it will take some time to dial it in properly but the flavour is very very decent.

Back