The Flow by Odis

Was fine for a long while then started to leak out the airflow

More wick next time!!!

Was fine for a long while then started to leak out the airflow

More wick next time!!!

I don't know about the Flow @Paul33 - but on the Exocet I have to make sure there is enough wick to completely cover the juice flow channel slots. If there is even a small space there then it can leak. And for my Exocet, with a 2.5mm coil, I have to wick it quite tight to get enough wick to cover those juice flow slots.

In order to get more wick in the coil, I sometimes hold the coil with my fingernail so it doesn't distort. Have also had to do this with the Dvarw on 2.5mm.

I don't know about the Flow @Paul33 - but on the Exocet I have to make sure there is enough wick to completely cover the juice flow channel slots. If there is even a small space there then it can leak. And for my Exocet, with a 2.5mm coil, I have to wick it quite tight to get enough wick to cover those juice flow slots.

In order to get more wick in the coil, I sometimes hold the coil with my fingernail so it doesn't distort. Have also had to do this with the Dvarw on 2.5mm.
Thanks @Silver

It wasn’t that tight the first time so gonna shove it through the next time. Should solve the problem.

Thanks @Silver

It wasn’t that tight the first time so gonna shove it through the next time. Should solve the problem.

Hoping for your sake it solves it!

An update on the saga of me and the flow:

I’m finally happy.

I forget the wire I used but it’s a roll of fused clapton something something and a few wraps later on a 2.5mm drill bit later it came out to 0.50ohm.

SHOVED cotton through it after building and flavour is spot on and my persistent leaking issues seem to have buggered off.

An update on the saga of me and the flow:

I’m finally happy.

I forget the wire I used but it’s a roll of fused clapton something something and a few wraps later on a 2.5mm drill bit later it came out to 0.50ohm.

SHOVED cotton through it after building and flavour is spot on and my persistent leaking issues seem to have buggered off.

Happy days @Paul33
Glad for you!

A blast from the past! I found my Titanium Gold version of the Odis Flow! Still a goodie!

Attachments

• Odis Flow Gold 1.jpg
    Odis Flow Gold 1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 16
  • Odis Flow Gold 2.jpg
    Odis Flow Gold 2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Odis Flow Gold 3.jpg
    Odis Flow Gold 3.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Odis Flow Gold 4.jpg
    Odis Flow Gold 4.jpg