The Flow by Odis

Hi @Moey_Ismail and other Flow users
Hope you dont mind but I have moved the above 10 posts or so into this Flow thread
I want to keep some of these advice comments here in one place relating to the Flow atty
So hopefully it will make it easier to find in future

Thanks for the comments @Christos and @SAVapeGear
When i get to the flow i will not forget Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard ;-)

Just another Note: as high as possible means As High as possible! Just be careful the coil doesnt touch the top cap when you add the top cap... There should be like a mm gap before it touches.

I have also tried low down but the "right at the top" produces superior flavour for me.

Just another Note: as high as possible means As High as possible! Just be careful the coil doesnt touch the top cap when you add the top cap... There should be like a mm gap before it touches.

I have also tried low down but the "right at the top" produces superior flavour for me.

What coil ID do you recommend @Christos ?
2.5mm ?

Thanks @SAVapeGear

And do you guys recommend coils that look like chainmail that I cant yet build
Or will a basic normal coil work ok?

Basic coils will work. I run 2x28 AWG inners and 38 AWG fused claptons. Im happy to give you a coil to try @Silver .

I havent been able to make claptons yet @Christos - am still using my initial RiaanRed fused clapton in my Exocet but am wondering when its going to need replacing. I will then probably make a normal coil and see how it differs. I dont mind buying custom coils from the coil pros but i would love to know what coil would work best for me before i fork out on custom pro coils.

Tough to predict this if one cant easily experiment

So i may take you up on that

Not sure about what inners and outers but i will go with your recommendation. Will probably be fruity menthols because they are working very well in my BB so far

I havent been able to make claptons yet @Christos - am still using my initial RiaanRed fused clapton in my Exocet but am wondering when its going to need replacing. I will then probably make a normal coil and see how it differs. I dont mind buying custom coils from the coil pros but i would love to know what coil would work best for me before i fork out on custom pro coils.

Tough to predict this if one cant easily experiment

So i may take you up on that

Not sure about what inners and outers but i will go with your recommendation. Will probably be fruity menthols because they are working very well in my BB so far
Ill give you a coil or 2 free and gratis :D The coils are really easy to make provided you have the right tools.

Ill give you a coil or 2 free and gratis :D The coils are really easy to make provided you have the right tools.

Many thanks @Christos - i will buy you a burger with lots of chips!

Perhaps then I will bring coiling stuff and give you a lesson on how to make the coils. Very simple if you are slightly more technical.

A coil lesson!!
Ok then i will have to throw in a few beers and shooters of your choice. Lol

Ok, let me and the flo give it another go. Have not found the right kind of build yet.

27668CCF-3227-4D31-B44B-C08222B4291A.jpeg

Strange you mention it @RayDeny, I have tried, even with the Exocet but always end up with the Insider

My favorite is the doggy, the insider I just don’t have the patience to get it right though it is killer when wicked right.

Hi all Odis Flow owners... anything you would like to see in the next version (V1.2) of the Flow? I'm part of the design team and am looking for input.
FloTi05.JPG FloTi06.JPG

Except for my wicking and leaking issues on refill (user error) . the grub screws need to be revised, keep thinking I’m going to strip them. Could be user error as well though.

Wonder if another more restrictive chimney would work?

All I want to see is two in my vape cave @Rob Fisher , I missed out on the first run.

OK will make sure you are on the list! ;-)

I want a little more airflow as an option and also tougher better grub screws... really can't think of anything else to improve on the current design.

Except for my wicking and leaking issues on refill (user error) . the grub screws need to be revised, keep thinking I’m going to strip them. Could be user error as well though.

More restrictive? OK... and yes the grub screws are an issue and will be improved on the next version for sure!

Two chimney options maybe? @RobFisher

Back