The Igo-m

Xhale

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
this was obtained from fasttech, item number 1677401 for some ridiculously small amount of spare change. I was quite excited about getting this dripper, as it is obviously geared towards massive clouds.

TL;dr: its a one trick pony

Long version: three mahoosive airholes line each side of the cap, but really with just one hole on each side open the draw is practically as open as you are likely to need it.
With three open, your juice seems to go everywhere..enough of it spits out that it keeps feeling like the dripper is leaking, and for the very lazy, yes, you can drip through the airholes

I'm not convinced this is or isnt a clone, but all the ones I have seen thus far look and act the same way, so this item I received is true to "igo-m" expectations.

So 3 holes open on each side and you can blow clouds, but the chamber is huge and I cant help feeling that I'm losing flavour in the trade-off

Moving to one hole open on each side and it starts to act more predictable, there is less of a harshness, and you can still make good enough clouds. The downside is coil positioning...as the holes are on a horizontal side by side, and so huge, when one hole is open the airflow is to a different spot on the coil compared to when two or three are open.

The deck is a three post affair but with a center block with through-holes. Building on this deck was nice and simple, you can get to everything painlessly.

Lets try sum this up in a paragraph:
This rda is for exhibition purposes only I feel.
It didnt give a nice enough vape with the massive airholes mostly blocked off to try get some balance, and when the airholes are wide open you have to seriously suck and blow and suck and blow and it'll reward you with clouds, but its not really nice sitting on the couch doing this after a long day at work

IMG_20140506_171747.jpg
IMG_20140506_171801.jpg
bad picture: battery running flat, but you get the idea of how the insides look
if it got stolen/lost/broken, I wouldnt bother replacing it

this was obtained from fasttech, item number 1677401 for some ridiculously small amount of spare change. I was quite excited about getting this dripper, as it is obviously geared towards massive clouds.

TL;dr: its a one trick pony

Long version: three mahoosive airholes line each side of the cap, but really with just one hole on each side open the draw is practically as open as you are likely to need it.
With three open, your juice seems to go everywhere..enough of it spits out that it keeps feeling like the dripper is leaking, and for the very lazy, yes, you can drip through the airholes

I'm not convinced this is or isnt a clone, but all the ones I have seen thus far look and act the same way, so this item I received is true to "igo-m" expectations.

So 3 holes open on each side and you can blow clouds, but the chamber is huge and I cant help feeling that I'm losing flavour in the trade-off

Moving to one hole open on each side and it starts to act more predictable, there is less of a harshness, and you can still make good enough clouds. The downside is coil positioning...as the holes are on a horizontal side by side, and so huge, when one hole is open the airflow is to a different spot on the coil compared to when two or three are open.

The deck is a three post affair but with a center block with through-holes. Building on this deck was nice and simple, you can get to everything painlessly.

Lets try sum this up in a paragraph:
This rda is for exhibition purposes only I feel.
It didnt give a nice enough vape with the massive airholes mostly blocked off to try get some balance, and when the airholes are wide open you have to seriously suck and blow and suck and blow and it'll reward you with clouds, but its not really nice sitting on the couch doing this after a long day at work

View attachment 4796
View attachment 4797
bad picture: battery running flat, but you get the idea of how the insides look
if it got stolen/lost/broken, I wouldnt bother replacing it

Great review man! I was eyeing it but after your review I'll pass. Flavour above all else for me.

BTW......you purposefully trying to get me fined again by baiting me with those "seriously suck and blow" comments........... I could have a field day......but the spietkops are watching ( I can feel it)......so it will be costly!!! @johan please step up for your fine!!! :D:D:D

yeah, whats this fine business I keep seeing refernces to?
I'm fine btw
:)

Great review man! I was eyeing it but after your review I'll pass. Flavour above all else for me.

BTW......you purposefully trying to get me fined again by baiting me with those "seriously suck and blow" comments........... I could have a field day......but the spietkops are watching ( I can feel it)......so it will be costly!!! @johan please step up for your fine!!! :D:D:D

Not falling for the trap - I'm seriously sucking on my drip tip :D

yeah, whats this fine business I keep seeing refernces to?
I'm fine btw
:)

Catch on kak and you will find out!!!:D:D:D????

Once again, thanks for this great review @Vern, it sounds like a similar vape to the igo-w3

Great review, thank you for the trouble, saves us Fasttech addicts some cash.

Back