The new REO Woodvil

Very interesting indeed @Rob Fisher
Thanks for sharing

Looks fantastic. That machine is amazing

I had visions of Rob o Neil using a chisel and sandpaper
Lol

Rob will be making a few of the new Woodvils with the old style plunger... I would hate one of them but there are people that want it for various reasons...

Quote from Rob.
RobONeil.jpg

"Yes I will make some with plungers . Anyone having problems with a metal mod I can make you a plunger door for your grands as well . I have problems with my left hand and arm and have since I was in my early twenties I totally understand"

Excuse my ignorance Uncle Rob, but what is a plunger on the Reo?

Here you go @zadiac

2283acc6887c6539f90c2d6d03a64be1.jpg

Note the door.

Would be good for girls with long nails

I would hate a plunger on any of mine but I guess people who have physical issues especially with the hands benefit from it.

For those of you that have been waiting patiently for the new Woodvils to become available you will have to be a little more patient... the 510 cock-up has delayed the new Woodvil run and the Resin Mods... ;(

I would never be able to work in that workshop - I would become a full blown klepto.................:mask::mask::mask::mask:

Dammit, these are really nice!
Would these be released then in the next week or so?

It's either one of these or a SL, can't decide what I'd like best

Dammit, these are really nice!
Would these be released then in the next week or so?
Reosmods will give prior notice of an exact date and time when these will start selling on their web site. Then it is fastest finger first. Should be within the next 3 or 4 weeks. Shall post here as soon as we know.

Back