The Reomiser 2

Wow @Rob Fisher - that Clapton coil looks so awesome
Pity about the vape quality in your setup
But a great effort nonetheless and super photos!

e97b5aed2ca684fd662e1c174b4a7f23.jpg
my first build and it vaped so well will post more builds

Nice build @lulu.antiflag :)
What's the resistance?

Be-careful not to build too close to the posts. If there is a short, the spring for the battery will collapse.

Keeping your coil positioned towards the bottom outer edge of the atomizer will give you more flavor. If you want more throat-hit, position it higher up from the ceramic base of the atomizer.

Hahah thanks @Imthiaz Khan hahah i am gettong alot of flavour will post the next build tonight to show u the current build i got is 1.1 ohms and is working like a charm :) not so hot and the vape is just right not cloud chasing yet but will be soon.

855479bfd76e57ee6e15a90d20885fff.jpg
88dd637b6c69a85de9079bf5ee19c74f.jpg
just a quick build before i start jamming some evolve on ps4
Looking well positioned. Convention demands that you provide the following particulars when you post a picture of a build:
  1. Gauge of the wire used.
  2. ID (inner diameter) of the mandrel/screwdriver you wrapped the coil on.
  3. How many wraps.
  4. Resistance (ohms) of the coil.
  5. What did you wick it with (picture if possible)
  6. How did you experience the vape.
There you go - your responsibilities all set out:cool:.

Thanks mate :) will do in next post :) 28 gage
Flat head screw i think its 0.3mils
5wraps
Resistance is 1.0 ohms
Pure cotton
The vape was out of this world with flavour was a cool hit

Thanks mate :) will do in next post :) 28 gage
Flat head screw i think its 0.3mils
5wraps
Resistance is 1.0 ohms
Pure cotton
The vape was out of this world with flavour was a cool hit
Thanks bro. Not many atomizers that rival the RM2 for flavour. Maybe the Nuppin and, if you like clouds too, the Odin. Play around with different resistances, IDs and position of the coil (height, closer or further from the edge) and you will be amazed and how much a difference a slight adjustment can make. Enjoy the journey.
EDIT: Imo the RM2 is the best atomizer to start your Reo journey with.

I know @Yiannaki explained to me which would be best haha so i took his advice and never been happier vaping i am going to convert every single twisper to this reo its just such a beautiful device Im inlove with the Reo i got a low ohme haha

For single coil builds, nothing beats the RM2 regarding flavor, not even a Nuppin (I know I use the Nuppin 24/7) - dual coil builds, the Nuppin excels.

Last edited:
For single coil builds, nothing beat the RM2 regarding flavor, not even a Nuppin (I know I use the Nuppin 24/7) - dual coil builds, the Nuppin excels.
I had one Nuppin on single coil and one on duals, but about a week ago went to single on the latter as well. Just feels to me as if I get better flavour and throat hit on the single, but of course I have not experimented extensively.

I had one Nuppin on single coil and one on duals, but about a week ago went to single on the latter as well. Just feels to me as if I get better flavour and throat hit on the single, but of course I have not experimented extensively.

I'm also back on single coil on the Nuppin, but for me personally the RM2 is still a better RDA when it comes to pure flavor.

Coil looks good @lulu.antiflag :clap:
Really glad you enjoying the Reo :D
IMO,Reo's are the best mods!
Totally agree with @Andre and @johan, the flavor you get from the RM2 is awesome!
I tried the Atomic, Plume Veil and Odin but the RM2 still works better for me.
I tried a 2.4mm and 3mm ID on the RM2 but the flavor was muted. I am guessing its muted because of the air hole being so small on the RM2.

Last edited:
Coil looks good @lulu.antiflag :clap:
Really glad you enjoying the Reo :D
IMO,Reo's are the best mods!
Totally agree with @Andre and @johan, the flavor you get from the RM2 is awesome!
I tried the Atomic, Plume Veil and Odin but the RM2 still works better for me.
I tried a 2.4mm 3mm ID on the RM2 but the flavor was muted. I am guessing its muted because of the air hole being so small on the RM2.

I think you're right there. Need to go stick a small ID coil back in the reomiser and see again. Lately it was just big ID coils and i did seem to notice flavour loss.

I love it thanks guys really hope vape club can help me with making my reo a lp
I am sure they can. Just PM @JakesSA and ask him. Just remember, you will still be able to use your current RM2, but you will have a bigger gap at the bottom - won't look as good but will work as good. Of course the top of the catch cup will then be raw aluminium and not copper vein anymore.

How Rob at Reosmods does a coil for the RM2.

He has moved from just ugly coiling over doubled up silica, but seems he still uses silica. That trick with the doubled Kanthal to pull through the wick he might have picked up from me. Think I was the first to have posted pics of that in Reoville on ECF. Later used dental floss as the Kanthal tend to cut the silica.

RM2.jpg Hi guys, I'm hoping I can get the correct advice regarding a problem I have with the RM2. I broke the post while tightening the coil.....:-(. The question is .... Can this be repaired or should I be looking at replacing it?

The story goes..... I didn't get the whole Reo thing so a friend gave me his "unused" Reo Grand to review and the 2nd build I tried the post broke. I would now like to give it back in better working order than I received it.

View attachment 22752 Hi guys, I'm hoping I can get the correct advice regarding a problem I have with the RM2. I broke the post while tightening the coil.....:-(. The question is .... Can this be repaired or should I be looking at replacing it?

The story goes..... I didn't get the whole Reo thing so a friend gave me his "unused" Reo Grand to review and the 2nd build I tried the post broke. I would now like to give it back in better working order than I received it.

@JakesSA may be able to help

Back