The Serpent Mini 22 and 25 Build Thread

Well then I'd say the SM22

Or get him a Pico Squeeze... Sorry had to throw it in there....

Good going for your toppie man that's great!

Thanx m8.
Yeah, I'm dik proud of my old man.

And ha ha On The Pico squeeze idea. My mom would severely Injure me, she already told him
"Jy gaan nou nie mal raak soos jou laaitie nie"

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

my 1st post in the serpent lounge...1st coil ni80 26 guage 3mm id 5 wrap slighltly spaced coming in at 0.56 ohms. guys the flavour here is amaze balls...why bother with anything else i tell you. Sold! no leaks nada and even with dischem cotton. wanted to get it right to avoid wasting cbv2.

Thanx m8.
Yeah, I'm dik proud of my old man.

And ha ha On The Pico squeeze idea. My mom would severely Injure me, she already told him
"Jy gaan nou nie mal raak soos jou laaitie nie"

Pico Squeeze plus OL16 Clone combo winner winner.... Just putting it out there....

:( i was looking forward to that already. Ai. Suggestions for a decent single batt mod that handles an sm25 and can take the knocks of a workshop evironment.

Sent from my Serpent Minikin

Thanx oom Rob.
Seems like a stupid question, but, it is better than the Melo with stock coils?

I assume it to be since I haven't seen a Melo in your hands since you found the SMs.

Not a stupid question... Yes it is better than a Melo with stock coils... a lot better!

Thanx everyone.
Seems dad's getting a Sm22 for xmas

I finally got rid of the spit back on my SM25!
I followed some advice on here and ripped my build out and did a slightly spaced 5 wrap. I still had a little spit back but found setting the H-PRIV to Hard @ 45W and zero, I mean not even a hint, of spit back.

Finally after 2 days and 5 builds I can finally taste the hype. The flavour on a single coil is outstanding! Tomorrow I'll start playing with the Dual post deck.
I haven't been so excited about a tank in a long time and this tank looks et to be a keeper!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

:( i was looking forward to that already. Ai. Suggestions for a decent single batt mod that handles an sm25 and can take the knocks of a workshop evironment.

Sent from my Serpent Minikin
Hohm slice it's a 26650 though and feautures 2A charging. I've used the slice and it's one of my favourite mods to use. Love the design, love the chip. Another option might be the Vaporesso Nebula at sir vape. Single 18650 or 26650. I have never used one, I just saw it at Sir vape at a great price and with the 10% discount on Friday, the price is like 1:1 with Chinese vendors.

my 1st post in the serpent lounge...1st coil ni80 26 guage 3mm id 5 wrap slighltly spaced coming in at 0.56 ohms. guys the flavour here is amaze balls...why bother with anything else i tell you. Sold! no leaks nada and even with dischem cotton. wanted to get it right to avoid wasting cbv2.

Congrats
Epic for your first coil @incredible_hullk !
You got the touch there!

@Greyz remind me to hurt you when we next bump into each other at the Vape Shop... if you had just followed my instructions 8,000 pages back you would have been operational. I have spent the day trying other builds in the SM25 including Alien Claptons, Staged Claptons and a one or two other fancy coils... I just don't get the fancy coil story... the Alien Clapton nearly killed me with spit back... OMG... and having to fire at 50 watts on these coils... ripped them all out and went back to my 30 watt build of Ni80 24g, 3mm ID and 7 Wraps... Phew....

@Greyz remind me to hurt you when we next bump into each other at the Vape Shop... if you had just followed my instructions 8,000 pages back you would have been operational. I have spent the day trying other builds in the SM25 including Alien Claptons, Staged Claptons and a one or two other fancy coils... I just don't get the fancy coil story... the Alien Clapton nearly killed me with spit back... OMG... and having to fire at 50 watts on these coils... ripped them all out and went back to my 30 watt build of Ni80 24g, 3mm ID and 7 Wraps... Phew....
Sorry Mr Fisher, your absolutely right I should have pulled out the Ni80 and just followed your build.
We live and learn and at least I got my Clapton builds firing off perfectly with no spit back whatsoever.

OK, built wicked and vaping with CB2 and Ni80 24g 7 wraps 3mm ID.
I honestly cannot comment on the flavour at the moment. I think I may have destroyed some taste buds aND sensesee with tonight's chilli sauce at supper.
What I can say that it is definitely a much cooler vape without any snap crackle and pops.

92b3db0a115edea98888da3be6a1b477.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Looks great. Thanks dude. Now to decide whether it's worth upgrading from a SM22 to a SM25 or to get an Ammit...
I had the SM22 and IMO the SM25 is worth the upgrade. I didn't fancy my SM22 but I love the SM25!
Just do it, you know you want to

Dengit I'm going to have to swallow my socks here... Slapped the spare tank of my new SM on the injured one and bam flavour on point. Just need to pull my finger out and get some 24g Ni and do Oom Robs build. No hard feelings as everything was tongue in cheek anyway. This is a great tank and I will recommend it to anyone that wants to upgrade to building. Incedentily cleaned the top O-ring after the tank break and spit back after refills are gone, weird....

Update : I must say I am really enjoying the vape on this tank. It's true what they say each tank/build is catered towards a spesific juice and All Day Vapes Chilled Pineapple just sings in this tank. On my third refill.....

It's been a love hate relationship with the Serpent but I think it's a keeper now...

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've had a love hate relationship with the mini 25 over past week.

I used the single build deck with alien coils and the spitback almost made a hole in my tongue. I tried tight wicking and loose wicking and nothing worked. I tried CBv2 and cotton candy both with similar outcomes.

This morning i got some Ni80 wire and tried Mr Robs build and wow this tank has come alive. Slapped on a Hands drip tip as well and finally I'm loving this tank.

Thanks for the advice in this thread guys it's really helped me out.

b203d5979dcdd41616ebf545acb8b099.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After reading this thread i have a few things to test on my SM22 this weekend as it seems i am missing the full potential of this tank, hopefully the new wire arrives in time, thanks to everyone for the tips, tricks and experiences!

But now i'm fighting the urge to order a SM25... o_O

Back