There has to be an easier way...

Wazrob

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So i started this whole DIY thing about two months ago and i can easily say its the best decision I've made, im actually upset i didn't start it sooner! However i dont think my poor arms can take this shaking/steeping anymore :cheer: ive been mixing about a litre at a time in 100ml bottle but by the end of it my arms are on fire:flaming: Ive bought myself one of those coffee frothers but it struggles to spin at the bottom of the bottle.

How do you guys go about it?

So i started this whole DIY thing about two months ago and i can easily say its the best decision I've made, im actually upset i didn't start it sooner! However i dont think my poor arms can take this shaking/steeping anymore :cheer: ive been mixing about a litre at a time in 100ml bottle but by the end of it my arms are on fire:flaming: Ive bought myself one of those coffee frothers but it struggles to spin at the bottom of the bottle.

Take the frother off the motor and stick it in a hand drilling machine.

Get a meat carver: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/shake-it-up.t20575/#post-339039

I know some people use a jig saw or electric drill and make weird and wonderful attachments to shake juice more efficiently. I've made 200ml at a time and the frother works for that amount but starts to struggle at 400ml. Perhaps an electric whisk?

Tape it to your bike/car wheel and go for a slow drive around the block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flick-a-da-flick-a-da-wrist. You have to suffer for art, boet. :D

Seriously, I only mix up maybe 2x 30ml mixes every few days. Shaking each one for a couple of minutes isn't a strain. You must be vaping serious amounts of juice, or mixing for the whole neighbourhood, to mix up 1l at a time. A liter of juice would last me nearly six months!

Flick-a-da-flick-a-da-wrist. You have to suffer for art, boet. :D

Seriously, I only mix up maybe 2x 30ml mixes every few days. Shaking each one for a couple of minutes isn't a strain. You must be vaping serious amounts of juice, or mixing for the whole neighbourhood, to mix up 1l at a time. A liter of juice would last me nearly six months!

Yeah man thats the reason i had to get into DIY coz im going through like 15-20 ml's a day :rofl:

Back