To Admin

johan

VIP
LV

Awards
Please check the message posted on my profile (from a @weah), kindly deal with it - I'm diplomatically impaired.

heavy days @johan, just went and checked it out out of "nuuskierigheid" and that's some heavy shizniz hahaha!!! no ways, we need to keep wackjobs like that away from our beautiful home :eek:

I think it may just be a spam bot of sorts

Hey guys... This isn't a technical problem msg.. Just wanted to find out if you guys would be interested in making a vape meet here in Harrismith? Its inbetween durban and jozi so its a nice place to hold a vape meet.. What do you guys think?

Hey guys... This isn't a technical problem msg.. Just wanted to find out if you guys would be interested in making a vape meet here in Harrismith? Its inbetween durban and jozi so its a nice place to hold a vape meet.. What do you guys think?

Well, this sounds interesting. What do the rest of you think???

Well, this sounds interesting. What do the rest of you think???
It could be a nyc place for ppl to come to, ppl from jozi don't have to travel to durban n pplz from durban don't have t0 go to jozi, we can all meet in the middle, its 2 and a half hours drive from jozi n from durban.. N I reli want to be at a vape meet, missed 2 already

Back