Troll RTA leaking - Help

Doug1170

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all I bought a Troll X rta No matter how I wick it it leaks badly out of the airflow ports not the tank.
I have looked at all the you tube reviews on it tried like 10 ways to wick it but it still leaks badly .
Can anyone here give me some advise on how to fix it or is it just a dud and chuck it out ?
Any help apreciated

Suggest you remove that RTA off your mod.
I know of 4 mods, one being a Paranormal DNA 250c that have been totally destroyed by the juice leaking from this RTA.

@Intuthu Kagesi posted a way in which he modified this RTA to try and stop the leaking.
It appears to a design flaw.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Suggest you remove that RTA off your mod.
I know of 4 mods, one being a Paranormal DNA 250c that have been totally destroyed by the juice leaking from this RTA.

@Intuthu Kagesi posted a way in which he modified this RTA to try and stop the leaking.
It appears to a design flaw.

Damn, I almost bought one from vape King the other day, thank God I didn't.... I have no time for trying to resolve leaking issues, if it's still leaking by the 2nd wicking, it's gone

Thank you Ill try the plumbers tape and blocking some holes
1653888651016.png
1653889842991.png

You could also use silicone rubber to seal the "honeycomb insert", and to block the four outer holes, as it will comfortably handle the temperatures in an atty, (it starts becoming brittle at temperatures above 260 degrees C)

Last edited:
Thanx for the advice I have now tried all the above ways mentioned including replacing all the seals - evan tried the straight glass .
wasted a lot of juice and cotton but it was juice I hated so no big deal- I have now given up and will treat it as school fees and will avoid wotofo products in future.
my oxva and hellvape rta s work work perfectly every time

There was unfortunately a bad batch of these RTA's. People had the exact same problem, leaking no matter how it was wicked. It's a pity because it's a great RTA when not leaking.

I know how frustrating this must have been for you, I'm sorry.

Thanx for the advice I have now tried all the above ways mentioned including replacing all the seals - evan tried the straight glass .
wasted a lot of juice and cotton but it was juice I hated so no big deal- I have now given up and will treat it as school fees and will avoid wotofo products in future.
my oxva and hellvape rta s work work perfectly every time
Thank the powers that be that it didn't cost you a mod.

Back