NB Two years coming up & Silver's Competition

I think I'm on 14 or 15 months stinky free now.

I think a large part of the reason why isn't the nicotine or the flavour or any of that. It's the enthusiasm of the other vapers on the forum (whatsapp groups, in person, etc...) It introduces a social element to it, that makes it less about getting that sweet nicotine into our systems, and more about this being a lifestyle/hobby, with heavy social elements to it.

It's great, you can dip in and really submerse yourself in it, and pop off the grid for a bit, and come back with freshly recharged interest and vigour. Very much about experiencing things at your own pace.

I know for myself, that vaping has been so much better with this forum and the people on it, since vaping is really, really tiny up here.

It was awesome coming down in September and meeting some of you for the first time, and others for the second.

Thank you to all those who have responded so far
Your comments and stories are all great

Just a reminder that this competition closes tomorrow night (28th Oct) at midnight
So get your entries in if you want to be eligible for the prizes
See the first post in this thread for the details...

Competition entries closing in 1 hour 54 minutes ;-)

Competition is closed
Judging will now take place and winners will be announced in the next few days

image.jpg

Winner : @kimbo
Kimbo, your story was epic. You told it so well. And you carry yourself with such dignity and pride on this forum. Big respect to you sir.

Runner up : @Eequinox
Eequinox, your story was also very well told and you explained everything. Long may your involvement here continue.

Guys, please contact me via PM with your banking details.

To the other guys that enetered, thank you for sharing your views. You all added something great for others to consider and summed up why most of us are here. Thanks again and wishing you many months of happy vaping ahead!

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Thank you @Silver
ECISSA became my home in the internet and trough all the ups and downs (like any family) it is still the best place just to hang out or to get info.
Hats of to you and the mod team for keeping it this way

o
View attachment 38166

Winner : @kimbo
Kimbo, your story was epic. You told it so well. And you carry yourself with such dignity and pride on this forum. Big respect to you sir.

Runner up : @Eequinox
Eequinox, your story was also very well told and you explained everything. Long may your involvement here continue.

Guys, please contact me via PM with your banking details.

To the other guys that enetered, thank you for sharing your views. You all added something great for others to consider and summed up why most of us are here. Thanks again and wishing you many months of happy vaping ahead!
h my gosh i am so honored i have never won anything ever thank you sooo much

Back