Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
OK packing has started... and it appears that this will be the travelling Vapes going with!
Alaska 001.JPG

The Sigelei 75W is wanting to maybe replace the Snow Wolf because of size... One Woodvil, One SL LP REO and Cee Cee!

8 x 18650's all packed in silicone covers and inside eFest containers to go with carry on luggage as will the Mods. Some spare rayon wick also going with as well as a 30ml bottle of Tropical Ice. Just don't know how I will trim the wicks because we are not allowed scissors... but I guess one wick will last the 36 hour flight with the occasional ninja vape.

Bulk Juice stock and 4 Port Battery charger going in the big suitcase. The single travel 18650 charger in my man bag.

OK just need to pack my clothes and toiletries and I'm ready to rock and roll... I keep trying to remind myself I'm heading for a First World Country and if I forget anything I can just buy it there.

Awesome Rob

Didn't think about cutting the wicks on the plane. Hmm.... interesting...

I'm sure you can at least make the flight on a single wick or the wick in two devices - or three for that matter. The woodvil, the Reo and Cee Cee ?

Awesome Rob

Didn't think about cutting the wicks on the plane. Hmm.... interesting...

I'm sure you can at least make the flight on a single wick or the wick in two devices - or three for that matter. The woodvil, the Reo and Cee Cee ?

100% All three girls will be wicked up with batteries standing by... will probably leave the juice bottles empty.

Hi Rob, new to this forum but was just in the US and I'm jealous haha. There is so much variety, I believe SA is catching up which is great. I've still got a lot to learn from you guys, anyway, travel safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suitcases Packed, Vape Gear Packed, Batteries fully charged and packed!

Gonna wave goodbye to the vape gear staying behind in 24 hours! All clean and ready to do zippo until October! So long tanks, Drippers and REO's.

VapeGear 003.JPG

Safe travels Rob, and remember; don't behave, it's boring. looking forward to the pics along the travels.

Have a super and safe trip Rob
We will miss you big time!
Looking forward to seeing the Reo in some weird and wonderful places

Have a great time Robster, we are all going to miss you tons. You must post pics while you there tho!

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

enjoy.jpg

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

@Rob Fisher is there still that space reserved for me to fit in your Vape Bag? I promise I wont use all your juice :p

Seriously though have an amazing time! We will miss you at the Vape Meet :)

Hong Kong here we come. Ninja vaping.
d501a3d4c75641600f16b514e652e75b.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

The vape shops here are pretty much bong shops with a small vape section.
ed6a0135fac877a90cc0a3910bf2edb4.jpg

e2734cf975dca842cab74e47bbf4f25d.jpg

Super pics @Rob Fisher
Glad the long haul is over
Lol, you havent been there for 1 day and there are already awesome pics with the Woodvil
I like

Had a great sleep and feel rejuvenated. Let's start with a Starbucks Coffee.
347bc8d447fbb1ab95756dcee68026b6.jpg

Off to Venice Beach now.

Back