NB User Rating System And Performance Tweaks

Hi @Gizmo

Just reading this now

Rating aystem looks interesting, will check it out

But

I think the posts should be seen. That is one of the most important things in my view

Along with the join date and the location!

I cant easily mouse over when using the ipad
And being able to see all this info at once I think is very important.

Thanks for the thought out request. So would you guys prefer if I revert that back? I have no problem. Was just testing it out :)

Ah, you reverted it - many thanks - happy days!

@Gizmo, while you at it,
Are you able to control what is displayed under the avatar?
I think "Media:" and "Albums:" are not necessary. What you think?

Ah, you reverted it - many thanks - happy days!

@Gizmo, while you at it,
Are you able to control what is displayed?
I think "Media:" and "Albums:" are not necessary. What you think?

Agreed! We never use them and they juts take up space... Oxygen thieves. ;-)

Done. How is the performance by the way?

Thanks! Thats marvellous!

Performance is superb. Im on my iPad on a 3G connection but I can tell its operating at great speed

Everything is so fast for me these days anyway! Fibre at 40MB's yeah baby! Downloading at 4,000 kb/s! And yes ecigssa is also really nice and fast! Boom!

Everything is so fast for me these days anyway! Fibre at 40MB's yeah baby! Downloading at 4,000 kb/s! And yes ecigssa is also really nice and fast! Boom!

Wow Rob I only have 20MB :( The poverty! Must be amazing!

Wow Rob I only have 20MB :( The poverty! Must be amazing!

It is quite something... I used to have to queue my downloads for the night and hope they would all finish while I was sleeping... now I see something I want I tag it and it comes down at blinding speeds!

I'm battling to sleep because I know my internet connection is doing nothing while I sleep! ;-)

It is quite something... I used to have to queue my downloads for the night and hope they would all finish while I was sleeping... now I see something I want I tag it and it comes down at blinding speeds!

I'm battling to sleep because I know my internet connection is doing nothing while I sleep! ;-)

A true IT man at heart. The pain is real :)

Absolutely brilliant @Gizmo top knotch.
I far prefer eccigies to ECF your layout is far superior and extremely easy to navigate!

Back