Vape Club - Retailer Reviews

Yeah, that's never going to happen! Did you perhaps see their new IPV V2 50W mods? I'm pretty sure VGA (Vape Gear Addiction, with acknowledgement to @TylerD <I think>) is going to be a recognised psychological disorder soon, if not already.

Still, it's not money wasted, and a damn site more healthy than your previous addiction!

Lol I agree it probably will never happen but I figured I could slow it down a bit for a while with a nice piece of gear. I have seen the IPV, a buddy of mine actually has one. Very very nice piece of kit. You can feel the thing is solidly built and I really dig the touch sensor button at the top. Very nifty if you have the mod in a landyard carry pouch type of thing as you can still fire it without having to pull it out. And I suppose in the long term in the mechanical fire button ever gives in you can still fire the unit. Although I'm sure by the time that happens it will be a nice excuse to satisfy the VGA and get new piece of kit :D

Still a good choice @Space_Cowboy! Congrats :) Wish you many happy vapes with your new Hana!
Let the good times roll ;)
What atty do are you going to use with the Hana?

Thanks bud :) I've got a Kayfun 3.1 clone running on the Hana at the moment. Have you got a Hana? BTW what's the mod in your avatar / profile pic?

Pleasure Bud :)
Awesome, great combo ;)
Yeah I do, currently using it with a Russian 91% and a 3D dripper and really enjoying it!
Still wouldn't mind the IPV thou. Only hearing good things about it.
My profile pic has the 120w Variant

Pleasure Bud :)
Awesome, great combo ;)
Yeah I do, currently using it with a Russian 91% and a 3D dripper and really enjoying it!
Still wouldn't mind the IPV thou. Only hearing good things about it.
My profile pic has the 120w Variant

Good combo and many happy vapes right back at ya :)

Even though I don't own an IPV, just based on the little exposure I had to one I'd say you can't go wrong with the IPV. The build quality is miles ahead of the Hana I've got. Haven't done a side by side comparison but I have a sneaky suspicion that if I had to put my Kayfun on the Hana at 11W and then on the IPV at 11W that the IPV would hit harder.

That 120W is a sweeeeet looking piece of kit *drool*

image.jpg I had ordered the following from Vape Club,

IPV V2 mod
Magma RDA clone
Ohm meter
Coil jig
Ego to 510 adaptor
Kanger upgraded dual coils
EkoWool

All items were received in good order. I am particularly impressed with the machining of the Magma.

The items were packed in a cardboard box, with bubble wrap on the inside. The box was then wrapped with brown paper, with "VAPE CLUB" stamped on, string bound it with a wax seal. Then bubbled wrapped again.
The wick was in a ziplock bag.

I am so pleased with the presentation. The wax seal is the cherry on the top. I see that good effort and time was put into this, makes me feel special.

Lindsay @VapeGrrl expedited, and i received it the morning after i placed the order. I even got a follow up email from her to make sure i have my package, and all is in good order.

I will recommend this vendor in a heartbeat. Outstanding service. Thank you.

So i had a little problem with the magma. Not a fault of the retailers, but it was a manufacturing defect (could have happened to any retailer) i contacted @VapeGrrl yesterday, and i was able to get another. I chose a Russian 91, along with two Evod tanks. I only paid the difference.

My protank glass broke, rda defected, i had no other source of vaping so i needed it as quick as possible.
Before i can get out of my car this morning, Aramex was there. For having placed this order at 3pm yesterday, and having delivery at 8am today, AMAZING!!! All this without the pressure of returning the magma asap.

THANK YOU guys so much for out of this world customer service @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA . You guys got me vaping again in the shortest time possible.

Great feedback to get
Well done @jakesa and @VapeGrrl

To be honest I am glad that it was not aramex at my door as I am not even out of bed at eight ;)
Thank you @Bonez007 for the great review, I am just happy that you got sorted out so quickly. I shall have to phone aramex and let them know that once again they have done a great job

I've just received HRH's Kayfun mini from Vape Club. Loved the packaging and thanks for the super quick service.

So i had a little problem with the magma. Not a fault of the retailers, but it was a manufacturing defect (could have happened to any retailer) i contacted @VapeGrrl yesterday, and i was able to get another. I chose a Russian 91, along with two Evod tanks. I only paid the difference.

My protank glass broke, rda defected, i had no other source of vaping so i needed it as quick as possible.
Before i can get out of my car this morning, Aramex was there. For having placed this order at 3pm yesterday, and having delivery at 8am today, AMAZING!!! All this without the pressure of returning the magma asap.

THANK YOU guys so much for out of this world customer service @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA . You guys got me vaping again in the shortest time possible.

@Bonez007

If I might ask what kind of problem did you have with the Magma?
I'm asking because I recently had my Reo's spring collapse while having the Magma on and I still can't figure out what caused the short.

I've stripped and checked out the Magma but couldn't find anything that looks wrong. When stripping the Reo I did find the rubber thingy and the little gasket in the 510 connector of the Reo was damaged.

So Either the connection pin of the Magma was too long for the Reo or I forced the Magma too deep when screwing it into the Reo?

@Bonez007

I'm asking because I recently had my Reo's spring collapse while having the Magma on and I still can't figure out what caused the short.

I've stripped and checked out the Magma but couldn't find anything that looks wrong. When stripping the Reo I did find the rubber thingy and the little gasket in the 510 connector of the Reo was damaged.

So Either the connection pin of the Magma was too long for the Reo or I forced the Magma too deep when screwing it into the Reo?

Hey man. One of the posts actually got loose and started rotating. I'm not sure about the mounting of devices as i never tightened the magma down too hard on the ipv. I just got it Like finger tight and it was good for me

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]So I had an aspire bdc with the twist vv battery. Things we going well for the week till I tried some really cheap kak fake juice from a friend which left a really bad taste. After wiping the atomizer out a few times and "flushing" it out by replacing with proper liqua eliquid I decided to consult YouTube and then Tried to rinse out the coil and do a dry burn .... Didn't work... just resulted in partially removing the kak taste, making lots of vape without any taste and the only throat hit was a new burning taste from the coil which was getting really hot.

I needed a new coil ASAP and my spares were only coming from home a week later , so I googled "vape east rand" and found the vape club.

Gave them a call and Lindsay told me to come thru and see them in benoni. Got there and was greeted with absolute friendliness.

Was advised that since I have coils at home I should to try out the new aspire bvc atomizer which I haven't put down since. It's an amazing product and is now under constant surveillance from the gf and friends who are looking to steal it :) I plan on replacing my aspire bdc with a bvc coil next week to keep as a spare.

Also took 4x samples of vape elixir eliquid and was blown away!!! From using the regular normal flavours a whole new world has been opened to me. I cannot get enough of the premium mixed flavours and I'm really loving the vape elixir "plasma juice"

I would highly recommend the vape club for excellent service :)[/COLOR]

Many thanks for the kind words @shaunnadan! I am with you on the Vape Elixir juices, in many ways @SunRam's juice surpasses a lot of the import liquids. Enjoys a good steep but worth the wait!

@Shaunnandan when I first tasted plasma juice I thought it was terrible, but then after a month of steeping it came into it's own. Different but nice. I have a few toots each night.

I love plasma juice, it's perfect with an espresso. Almost like sipping a glass of water in between...

You guys are too kind! I still enjoy Plasma as well, but lately I'm almost exclusively on Coumarin Pipe. Loving that atm.

You guys are too kind! I still enjoy Plasma as well, but lately I'm almost exclusively on Coumarin Pipe. Loving that atm.

I have a bottle, but I think it needs to steep a bit more, also the Black Cigar.

Yes the Coumarin Pipe I've found to be at its best after 4 to 6 weeks, and the Black Cigar after 4 weeks.

Yes the Coumarin Pipe I've found to be at its best after 4 to 6 weeks, and the Black Cigar after 4 weeks.

That's what I thought. I have them chilling in my juice box ;)

@Bonez007

@Jimbo, its a problem with all the magmas out there. The 510 connection and the positive pin are too long. Most mechs with adjustable pos pins can accommodate them (Nemesis, stingray, Vanilla, Penny, Gp Paps, Element etc) and hybrid mechs like the 4nine, xxix etc, but I don't own a reo, so I don't know how that will fit together.

I just sanded 0.3mm of both the 510 connection and the threaded end of the pos pin and now it's much better on all my devices.

The magma with copper airflow ring looks amazing on copper mods btw.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Just placed my 3rd order with VapeClub today, this within the time period of 2 weeks:O
All I can say is EXCELLENT SERVICE ! OUT OF THIS WORLD PRICES ! AND THE BEST TURN AROUND TIME !!!!

Great work VAPECLUB keep up the good work with those AWESOME Prices:-D:-D:-D

Back