Vape Shops open on Sundays

Pyro

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

Which vape shops are open on Sundays?

I was hoping to pop by Evolution Vape in Clearwater tomorrow morning, but it looks like they're only open on weekdays :(

Would prefer not trekking through to Rosebank, as I'm in Helderkruin and running low on juice :(

Thanks!

I had the same problem today, I thought my juice would last me until tomorrow but by late last night I knew it just wasn't going to get me there. Luckily I found the "Agents" link on the Vapery's site for PTA East saying that they are available on Sunday's by appointment, called them up and not only were they available but they had exactly what I needed. Saved my ass lol

Haha, first suggestion is further from home, second exactly what I was hoping to beat :)
No matter, trekked out to Rosebank and picked up some NCV Redlish. Not as good as the Burst, but hopefully lasts me until I get some DIY going.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Which vape shops are open on Sundays?

I was hoping to pop by Evolution Vape in Clearwater tomorrow morning, but it looks like they're only open on weekdays :(

Would prefer not trekking through to Rosebank, as I'm in Helderkruin and running low on juice :(

Thanks!

where about dude, im also in the kruin

I'm near the corner of Ouklip and Wilgeroodt, so Clearwater is around the corner.
Got sorted with some NCV from Rosebank, but can feel it's low nic. Tasty stuff though.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Have moved this to the "Who has stock" subforum so the vendors can reply directly here.

I think this thread will add value to vapers.

If we're home, we're open. Give us a shout for specifics.

Back