Vapealicious - Retailer Reviews

Dimi

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Lone Hill, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Vapealicious - Impressed

Good morning everyone

Just had to mention that in today’s society, one get used to the normal service given out there and I think overall South Africans are very patient. Must admit it takes a lot to impress me and even more, to take the time to wright about it.

Gad an issue with my Smok Alien 220 which was purchased at VapeCon from Vapelicious where the battery B Bank was on its own mission giving flat battery status and therefore would not vape.

I contacted Quintin on Tuesday morning and after explaining the situation to him put me in touch with his partner Darryl. That afternoon Darryl collected the mod from me and tested that night. Confirmed it was faulty and informed me that a swap out was available and could he meet me to deliver the new one on Wednesday. Unfortunately I could not so me met on Thursday on the route while I was on my way to my suppliers. With the mod he also included a sleeve and some vape bands. Darryl also bought some ejuice that I wanted my wife to try, which I only paid on delivery

Your service in my opinion and experience is unbelievable and unbeatable.

Huge shout out to Darryl and Quintin, you guys rock and have definitely got a customer for life

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your views @Dimi

I have renamed the thread title so it conforms to the way we do it for threads in this subforum.
I put your old thread title in at the top of your post.
Hope you okay with that

I have checked, there are no other review threads in this subforum for this retailer
So let this henceforth be the thread for reviews of this retailer.

Thanks for sharing your views @Dimi

I have renamed the thread title so it conforms to the way we do it for threads in this subforum.
I put your old thread title in at the top of your post.
Hope you okay with that

I have checked, there are no other review threads in this subforum for this retailer
So let this henceforth be the thread for reviews of this retailer.

Thank you,

Back