Vapeclub Aspire Nautilus Mini - Now In Stock!

At 13watts I silver all day long lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I'm actually a bit sad to hear that in a way @Cape vaping supplies. I just bought an original Russian 91% black edition V2 and I haven't even used it yet but not sure if I'm more excited to try the ANM :wait:

You won't be sorry @Darth_V@PER! I think the new Nautilus coils are great! But better than a Russian? I think not. I'm currently vaping both... sorry the Russian wins everytime.

I will try another coil tomorrow because I'm not getting a better vape than Maria currently.

@Zodiac is selling his russian in favor of the ANM lol.

there is a place for all them attys right now this one is just too damn good to put down.

I am thoroughly impressed.

side note I was not going to take one for my self but after last night vaping on zodiacs one I would have been stupid not to open one.

the only test which it needs to pass now is how long the coil will last if I can get 3 weeks + on a coil it will stay in my rotation

You won't be sorry @Darth_V@PER! I think the new Nautilus coils are great! But better than a Russian? I think not. I'm currently vaping both... sorry the Russian wins everytime.

I will try another coil tomorrow because I'm not getting a better vape than Maria currently.
could be a single flavour thing but I have had frenilla in the reo and the russian and there is a sweetness that comes thru that lingers on your tongue and you can literally taste it. dont get it on the reo or the russian

I think in some twisted way @Rob Fisher should get a fine for this double post :giggle: Well put it this way I'm going to be banging the ANM on the Sigelei 20W and the Russian on the Vanilla and I will give you my honest opinion on which I prefer :--) Seems like I might have the best of both worlds @Cape vaping supplies :devil:

there is a place for all them attys right now this one is just too damn good to put down.

side note I was not going to take one for my self but after last night vaping on zodiacs one I would have been stupid not to open one.

the only test which it needs to pass now is how long the coil will last if I can get 3 weeks + on a coil it will stay in my rotation

Maybe the new coil performs better in the Mini than the full sized one and maybe I have a less than perfect coil but right now @Zodiac is making a mistake getting rid of his Russian (if it's an original)!

Perhaps its because you're using the Nautilus Big with the new coils @Rob Fisher ? I've read that the mini has an edge over the big, even with the new coils. But its true what @CVS said about the flavour of Frenilla and Strawnilla, i've never tasted anything like this in any vaping device before, its sublime !!

for some reason I would think that the mini would vape different to the bigger brother. the shorter chimney plays a part in the flavor most definitely.

I think in some twisted way @Rob Fisher should get a fine for this double post :giggle: Well put it this way I'm going to be banging the ANM on the Sigelei 20W and the Russian on the Vanilla and I will give you my honest opinion on which I prefer :--) Seems like I might have the best of both worlds @Cape vaping supplies :devil:

Only person getting a fine would be someone called Darth someone... :rock:

But I'm really interested to hear how you go with that test. I really wanted the new Nautilus to be a Kayfun/Russian killer... :confused:

Perhaps its because you're using the Nautilus Big with the new coils @Rob Fisher ? I've read that the mini has an edge over the big, even with the new coils. But its true what @CVS said about the flavour of Frenilla and Strawnilla, i've never tasted anything like this in any vaping device before, its sublime !!

OK will get another Mini tomorrow! ;)

Maybe the new coil performs better in the Mini than the full sized one and maybe I have a less than perfect coil but right now @Zodiac is making a mistake getting rid of his Russian (if it's an original)!
It is an original Russian, and its already gone :D Myself and @CVS tested the two side by side for a while last night and shockingly, the mini came out tops each and every time.

So for me, this would be my 'fill up and go' tank, and the Reo is for tinkering, its all i need.....for now ;)

Btw, i'm still not over the 'mind blown' factor of this little guy, your friends were wise to take the other mini off your hands @Rob Fisher :D

Has anyone used the new BVC coil in the original Nautilus?

Yebo... now awaiting my Mini because I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be... yes is a damn fine vape but certainly not better then my Russian...

Nautilus 005.JPG

Big shout out to the great service from Vapeclub. HRH is loving her new tanks!

You guys are really making me drool for one.ill be happy if i get a good solid 7 days per coil.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

You guys are really making me drool for one.ill be happy if i get a good solid 7 days per coil.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
I think you will get much more than that @mohamed. Changing flavours works wonders too, must be one of the quickest coils to change flavour to date. It just gets better and better with this little beast.

Just be careful after filling not to over tighten.

For those that have not seen these coils before they screw into the base and chimney and if you over tighten after filling, the coil will unscrew from the base rather than the chimney the next time you open the tank. To unscrew the coil from the chimney is easiest with some pliers. Don't grab the tip of the coil when using the pliers, grip it a little further down on the steel body of the coil but avoid the thread.

Hope this makes sense ..

Back