VapeClub - ZNA 50W In Stock Now

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We have a few of the new ZNA 50W inbound and are expecting expecting stock to arrive by Wednesday/Thursday next week. VapeClub prices of course .. ;)

Additionally we are looking at selling custom made copper battery tubes for these as well ..

This will likely become a feature at VapeClub as I have some accessories planned for them ;)

Awesomeness, it's the first mod HRH saw and immediately loved. Think it will be a nice upgrade from her MVP ;)

Will you be bring in the black as well? Also will it be 18650 and or 18500 only? Been thinking about getting one but am keen on the black and not so keen to have to buy a whole new set of batteries just for the zna

Last edited:
You can have any colour as long as its silver. That's why I am preparing to make battery tubes for them.

The stock has arrived and I am taking some photos now for loading on the website. That's the good news, the bad news is that most of them have already been reserved. Only 3 left at this point .. you may reserve a unit here on this thread before they go 'live'.

Introductory price, R1300.

EDIT: One thing to note about these, they do not feature a built in charger.

ZNAs are now loaded and available here

I do have some high current Efest 18650 2500 mAh batteries available that I keep to sell with these high power mods so let me know if you need one.

Here it is in the 18500 configuration:
zna 18500 s.jpg

A question out of curiosity what does it mean efficency 95%?

Back