VapeCon 2015 Brought To You By ECIGSSA! 30th May 2015!

Lol. Enough time for cold feet. I was with my ex for 7 years. And the monday before the wedding, so 6 days before I called it off. So there's hope lol

Street Pole Advertising Paid and Booked in Advance!

3 (Impact) on Malibongwe
3 ( Impact) on Beyers Naude
6 (Impact) on William Nicol
3 (Premium) Witkoppen
start date : 1st May, End date is 31st May.

All vendors will receive this once its finalized. Which will be by the end of this week.

Street Pole Advertising Paid and Booked in Advance!

3 (Impact) on Malibongwe
3 ( Impact) on Beyers Naude
6 (Impact) on William Nicol
3 (Premium) Witkoppen
start date : 1st May, End date is 31st May.

Nice going @Gizmo :rock:

I can see that attracting a lot of attention (and attendees). A lot of people (smokers) now know that vaping is a thing but don't know much about it and seeing these would definitely entice many to drop by to see what it's all about - and then they will probably fall in love with it :D

There going to be cloud comps at Vapecon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an update for you guys, tickets and the official website should be up by the end of next week, hoping for sooner but we will keep you updated.

And further more if you don't invite at least 5 of your stinky friends there will be fines too!

PS Unless you send this invite to all your mates! :)

Hi Guys

So everything is going smoother than expected with the planning and I am pleased to announce the vendors for VapeCon 2015. There is still space for more so keep your eyes on this thread for updates :)

1. Cloud Flavour (no stand but will be attending)
  2. Craft Vapour
  3. Juicy Joes
  4. Sir Vape
  5. Skyblue Vaping
  6. Vape Cartel
  7. Vape Club
  8. Vape Escape
  9. Vape King
  10. Vape Maxx
  11. Vapour Mountain
  12. Vape Shop

Welcome To VapeCon 2015!! Lets make it EPIC.

Please dont forget to like the VapeCon Facebook Page as well as RSVP to the event on Facebook and invite all your friends!

Last edited:
Back