NB VapeCon 2017 - Sat 26 Aug - Save the date and RSVP

So what is happening with the Vendors this year.last year this time we had vendors announcing their specials already. C'mon Guys and Gals we need to know how much money to beg borrow and steal in time for Vapecon where is all those crazy deals we need to look forward to ?

Hi @MR_F

Thanks for asking about the Specials!
Have moved your post here instead of on a separate thread. We want to keep a single thread for the VapeCon specials.

To answer you, please hang in there. We are working on it and will start announcing VapeCon 2017 specials soon. There is a ton of effort going on right now I can assure you;-)

The specials are coming I promise... :D

@Silver
OH OK COOL I will just have to keep the banker on hold till the 25th lol:aplastao::-D:-D

@Silver
OH OK COOL I will just have to keep the banker on hold till the 25th lol:aplastao::-D:-D

Haha
Dont worry, we will be commencing the special announcements soon...

You wont have to keep the banker on hold till the 25th ;-)

Hi @DamianTyczy , thanks for the question. (Have moved your post here to this thread)

The answer is YES, you do need to enter for the competitions beforehand.

There are three competitions that attendees can enter and compete in at VapeCon 2017

The DIY Comp
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2017-diy-e-liquid-competition.t40209/
This one has been announced and all the available slots have already been taken

The others are the Cloud Blowing competition and the Trick Competition. We will still announce these - should be within the next week or so - so keep an eye out on this subforum and feel free to enter when they are announced

@Silver Thank you fro the info bud.
Could you possibly send me a message or email once it pops up? I would not want to miss trying my luck at this competition. Or should i just keep checking up on the forum everyday?

@Silver Thank you fro the info bud.
Could you possibly send me a message or email once it pops up? I would not want to miss trying my luck at this competition. Or should i just keep checking up on the forum everyday?

I suggest you check on this subforum each day ;-)

That is just MARVELLOUS @kimbo !!!
:dancer2:

Guys i need 2 tickets where can i get it.... Want to buy......need to buy and print it at the shop

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Yo counting down the days. just a Quick Q, whether you acquire tickets online or at the gate its one queue ?

Last edited:
Just to clarify @MrDeedz and @Quakes

There will be a queue outside the big gate that will be a mixed queue. (both ticketholders and non ticketholders)
At 9am we will start letting people come in (slowly) to the main entrance of the arena.

At the main entrance there will be separate lanes for tickets versus cash.

There will be more ticket lanes than cash.
And we intend pre-processing as many ticketholders as possible in the outside queue before 9am.

Bottom line
Our aim is that ticketholders should be able to get in much faster than non ticket holders this time.

Thanks @Silver . Will get me some online shortly

Better to do that @MrDeedz
And you will save R20

Just print them out and have a paper version there. Sometimes the scanners have troubles reading the bar code on mobile phone screens

Back