Vaping and beards

Do you have a beard?

• Total voters
293a1ecb831b5229d7cb6b8599a75f48.jpg
so got my h-priv today and really really happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any tips on good beard oils and balms in CT preferably southern suburbs

Every use Beardworx products? I hear they decent but dam it's pricy .. lol.. I see u can diy them too
I use the Lavenderlane range of beard oil you get on take alot. nice product and its nice and thin and doesnt leave your beard feeling oily. i tried the Beard boys beard oil as well but its a bit too thick for me and leaves your beard feeling oily.

Are there any walk in stores that sell them?.. I kinda dnt like the whole online buying

Its really bizarre, this lady at a vape shop (month ago) specifically wanted to take pictures of me chucking clouds because she said I have that vape look. Its the beard + Cloud vibe, looks like its a thing now.

I DIY my own beard oil and wax now. Used to use beardworx but that stuff is expensive. It's dirt cheap to make your own.

Next on my beard DIY list is some beard shampoo. Beardworx has a soap bar for shampoo and it was simply amazing. I need to clone that lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

From time to time I just use a bit of Coconut Oil. I was blessed with a healthier beard than the hair on my head so I dont really bother with oils... only when it starts looking a bit biltong-ish, I put some coconut oil on for the night and wash it off in the morning. Maximum once a month.

I seem to have a snowflake beard, each hair grows in a different way and the grey adds to the effect, no taming this pot scourer. :)

I solved the mystery and I have undeniable photo evidence. Only thing I can't prove is which comes first. Vaping or the Beard. So the only other logical explanation is that one will lead to the other. Checkit put and tell me you see the link.
1cb12ea35b9c1fb2a3d5a700f943d33a.jpg

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Any tips on good beard oils and balms in CT preferably southern suburbs
Your favourite high vg juice... and it's scented. Ps... 0 mg works best

Back